Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

No they won’t. First round pick is a good pick and there is a reasonable chance it will be 13-16. That happened with Aliir this year but from the outside that always looked a very cheap sale from you guys - and then he put an AA onto his resume. I hope but doubt Dawson does the same for us next year

All the best - you guys are on the up and will have a good year next year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Unless the Crows heck up Dawson's development as a player, they absolutely will. End-of-first round pick for Dawson is a ******* steal, no matter how Crows fans want to spin it. This board has known how good he is for years. The value for Dawson is worse than what we got for Tom Mitchell IMO.

But if Crows had used pick 4 in any form, then we wouldn't have been happy.

It's not always possible for both parties to be happy. The fact that Dawson was out of contract meant that the advantage was with Adelaide. If he was still contracted I have no doubt pick 4 would've been used somehow.

You win some, you lose some.
BYE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know how you can blame the crows for us having no leverage. Dawson wanted to go home and there is nothing the swans could do about it. I assume they tried to renegotiate his contract before it ran out. Kinda hard dishing out star tall defenders to both SA clubs in consecutive years while trying to restock our own backline.

I dont know how you can blame the crows for us having no leverage. Dawson wanted to go home and there is nothing the swans could do about it. I assume they tried to renegotiate his contract before it ran out. Kinda hard dishing out star tall defenders to both SA clubs in consecutive years while trying to restock our own backline.
He's not what you really call tall these days and really wasn't a defender this year . Wish the title would change

Dawson’s level of improvement must have caught the club by surprise ptherwise they should never have let him get out of contract if he was that highly valued - players in all sports generally have great years in the final year of their contract - if you want control don’t let the good ones get on the market - or keep your fingers crossed that they are happy to rent in Sydney and not buy

Dawson’s level of improvement must have caught the club by surprise ptherwise they should never have let him get out of contract if he was that highly valued - players in all sports generally have great years in the final year of their contract - if you want control don’t let the good ones get on the market - or keep your fingers crossed that they are happy to rent in Sydney and not buy
They had a contract in front of Dawson for quite a while. He just hadn't signed it.

5 greatest traitors in history (official as at 12 October 2021)

1. Judas Iscariot
2. Ephialtes of Trachis
3. Benedict Arnold
4. Lando Calrissian
5. Jordan Dawson

1. Judas had to betray Jesus for the prophecy to be fulfilled
4. Lando had just been visited by Darth Vader.

Have you ever seen Jesus and Darth Vader in the same room?

1. Judas had to betray Jesus for the prophecy to be fulfilled
4. Lando had just been visited by Darth Vader.

Have you ever seen Jesus and Darth Vader in the same room?
dce4yvc-51b0805c-27ed-4e38-b5e4-aabdaf8275c8.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back