EPL Matchday 13 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see who gets in a combined XI in Jod's mind between City and Liverpool or Chelsea and Liverpool.

I'm sure he'd find some way to spin it that every Liverpool player is more deserving.

Not Jod but eh, it's bit of fun for 10 minutes while waiting for kick off.

City/Liverpool
---- Ederson ----
TAA - Van Dijk - Ruben Dias - Joao Cancello
Bernado Silva - Fernandinho - De Bruyne
Salah - Firmino - Mane
SUBS: Alisson, Laporte, Walker, Robertson, Fabinho, Gundogan, Henderson, Foden, Jesus

Chelsea/Liverpool
---- Alisson ----
TAA - Van Dijk - Thiago - Chillwell
-- Kante - Fabinho --
---- Mount ----
Salah - Lukaku - Mane
SUBS: Mendy, Rudiger, James, Robertson, Jorginho, Havertz, Jota, Werner, Firmino

Arsenal/Liverpool
---- Alisson ----
TAA - Van Dijk - Matip - Robertson
---- Fabinho ----
-- Saka - Smith-Rowe --
Salah - Aubameyang - Mane
SUBS: Ramsdale, White, Tierney, Henderson, Thiago, Odegaard, Lacazette, Jota, Firmino

Everton/Liverpool
---- Alisson ----
TAA - Van Dijk - Matip - Robertson
Henderson - Fabinho - Thiago
Salah - Firmino - Mane
SUBS: Kelleher, Gomez, Tsimikas, Keita, Milner, Jones, Ox, Origi, Jota

we were in a much better position than newcastle currently are. plus a lot of those sorts end up in the middle east nowadays.
Of course cause the Shinawatras put money in compared to Ashley... and the buys were better. I'm sure they could raid the German, Dutch, French and Portuguese leagues and form a solid side to get them out of trouble.

i dont see them being able to get in players to give them enough of a boost to offset the dross that is already there. plus eddie howe is hardly a must play for manager

Jim Beglin now talking about plan B with Eddie Howe to get them out of the Championship next season.

Of course cause the Shinawatras put money in compared to Ashley... and the buys were better. I'm sure they could raid the German, Dutch, French and Portuguese leagues and form a solid side to get them out of trouble.
fulham thought the same. if all they're giving out is big contracts then they wont go anywhere either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats everyone thinking on Pool/Soton? I have one mate saying Pool is doing a 7-1 win, another thinking they were so up for the Arsenal match that against Southampton it will be a 2-0 or 2-1 win.

Southampton's defence hasn't leaked many goals this year, but Liverpool away is a different story.
Robbo and Hendo are back in. Konate gets another start. Clean sheet incoming.

3-0

Newcastle have two very winnable games at home to Norwich and Burnley, win those two and they could go as high at 17th depending on other results, but it would get them within reach of the teams sitting 15th to 17th, but after those two games they have Leicester away, Pool away, ManC at home, ManU at home.

Thats nearly as ****ed as that run Leeds have (Chelsea (A), ManC (A), Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A).

Really no idea who Newcastle can buy to save them.

Gotta love watching Saint-Maximin play. Don't understand why he isn't at top club. What am I missing here? Work ethic? Poor defence?

He's top quality. If Newcastle stay up he might be one of the few players to be retained. If they get relegated you would think he would be picked up by a Champions League club.

I can't see him leaving in January. But if Newcastle are adrift at the bottom it would affect their ability to attract top players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back