Premier Lg EPL Matchday 13 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Garnacho really is the definition of princess footballer and a reason why the sport gets a bad wrap.

Get a grip.

The kid is 19 years old and no worse than a lot of footballers in their 20s and 30s who do the same thing.

Get a grip.

The kid is 19 years old and no worse than a lot of footballers in their 20s and 30s who do the same thing.
United players especially tonight. All of them have gone down like they've been shot but are somehow still on the field

United players especially tonight. All of them have gone down like they've been shot but are somehow still on the field

Didn’t a group of Everton players surround and scream at the referee? It looks like your entire club, from the players to the supporters, need to get a grip.

I don't like that, but they had a reason, brooks is not giving yellows to united.

Because no one from United has warranted getting a yellow. The worse “challenge” was on Young and on the replay, it looked like he was kicked by his own teammate. If the ref doesn’t give yellow cards when they are warranted, then fair enough. That just hasn’t happened though.

Because no one from United has warranted getting a yellow. The worse “challenge” was on Young and on the replay, it looked like he was kicked by his own teammate. If the ref doesn’t give yellow cards when they are warranted, then fair enough. That just hasn’t happened though.
Garnacho kicking the ball away to stop a quick free kick? Yellow every day of the week apart from Sunday apparently

Get a grip.

Don't care if he is 19 or 39. Prima dona.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garnacho kicking the ball away to stop a quick free kick? Yellow every day of the week apart from Sunday apparently

I didn’t see that one. But when I do eventually see it, you will have exaggerated the entire thing I am pretty sure. 😂

How are we not level? So many chances spurned.
Poor finishing side is struggling to finish.

United's defense is making us look like world beaters at the moment though.

Brother if you need to correct spelling, you've already lost.

Lost what? This isn’t a competition. You and Bradesmaen have made a mess of all of this. Fancy attacking a teenager.

Funnily enough, if a 19 year old AFL player is taking drugs. Supporters need to support him and we can’t “cancel“ him.

But if a 19 year old PL footballer scores a wonderful goal against your club, he is the biggest prima donna in the sport. I think it comes down to wage.

Lost what? This isn’t a competition. You and Bradesmaen have made a mess of all of this. Fancy attacking a teenager.

Funnily enough, if a 19 year old AFL player is taking drugs. Supporters need to support him and we can’t “cancel“ him.

But if a 19 year old PL footballer scores a wonderful goal against your club, he is the biggest prima donna in the sport. I think it comes down to wage.
It was the 15 rolls after getting fouled, as well as faking an injury in the back when he wasn't touched in the back. Couldn't care if he was 80 or 18. It's embarrassing

"Attacking" a teenager, of which his age has nothing to do with the act, is quite a way to put it when calling out a player for simulation, a card worthy offense in the game.

Your whole post is quite embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as Garnacho though, lucky for you.

It was why Doucoure was yellow carded, for running to the ref. He has a bad habit for that

I just saw it at halftime and as I suspected, you exaggerated the entire thing lol. Garnacho didn’t kick the ball away to prevent Everton from taking a quick free kick. No Everton players was anywhere near the ball to even take a quick free kick. And Doucoure didn’t complain to the referee about Garnacho “kicking the ball away”, he was complaining because he wanted McTominay yellow carded for tapping him on the foot.

Everton players were going to surround the referee regardless of what Garnacho did lol.

"Attacking" a teenager, of which his age has nothing to do with the act, is quite a way to put it when calling out a player for simulation, a card worthy offense in the game.

Your whole post is quite embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as Garnacho though, lucky for you.

You think it’s just this match because Garnacho is playing against your club? He gets attacked quite regularly on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back