Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Very encouraging words from Berry about the group but specifically Thilthorpe and Nicks.

Seedsman in his press conference today also said Rachele took a mark full stretch at speed rolled around and laced out someone inside 50 that impressed the group as well as commenting that Dawson has good voice on the ground which suprised him and he's looking forward to being on opposite wings with him.

Very encouraging words from Berry about the group but specifically Thilthorpe and Nicks.

Seedsman in his press conference today also said Rachele took a mark full stretch at speed rolled around and laced out someone inside 50 that impressed the group as well as commenting that Dawson has good voice on the ground which suprised him and he's looking forward to being on opposite wings with him.

Geez, Ned just looks an AFL footballer now, doesn't he? Compare him to Soligo, who is probably a similar build to Ned when he came on board. Ned just looks more solid and looking forward to seeing him take the next step next season. His last month or so this year was impressive, so he has another level to go to. Will it be a midfielder? Time will tell, but one thing is for sure is that he is leaving nothing to chance.

Good to see the skipper out in front and looks trim.

Make no mistake, Rachele is going to be everything we thought and more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It also had the ever so insignificant number of 183k views on the AFC Tiktok page.

It's almost as if Kristof has completely forgotten there's more video sharing services out there than Youpo....tube.
Lol - I have to admit, I didn't think of TikTok.

I take it back. I'm sure Haggis is constantly thinking about how his speeches can make good TikTok content. The players should count themselves lucky to have been there. :)

Is it a position Hinge would take?
I wouldn't have thought so.

McAsey was very well regarded as an interceptor as a junior, but you wouldn't think he'd be there as a third tall.

Lol - I have to admit, I didn't think of TikTok.

I take it back. I'm sure Haggis is constantly thinking about how his speeches can make good TikTok content. The players should count themselves lucky to have been there. :)

the players were no doubt feeling very fortunate to hear such technical wizardry on draft science as “they football good” - how would they ever have known that otherwise? ;)

the players were no doubt feeling very fortunate to hear such technical wizardry on draft science as “they football good” - how would they ever have known that otherwise? ;)
I wonder if you'll cop the "disagree" button like I did for making the call based on Izak's AFL career thus far. :think:

That isn't being fair Sanders, you are neglecting to mention the other part of draft science, dumb luck.

no doubt. But here in this players only, secretive reveal to the dark arts of recruiting, the players were treated to such high concepts as “local taxi service” and “we reckon him football good”.

they needed a good lie down afterwards to absorb these highly specific, technical concepts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back