Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?

Post-season injury update didn't mention anything, and it was pretty comprehensive...

That's what I was told.

Will be interesting to see if it is revealed once the older guys officially return.

Following on from my previous post, I also heard that only Doedee, Sloane and Laird haven't been at training.

Bad news is that Doedee is going to have an interrupted preseason. He has an issue that they can't find a solution for...It's not great news.

That might not be the worst problem for us to face, coming into the year. It could potentially force us to look in the Worrell direction for our third tall, and just maybe a better defensive structure going forwards.

Some interesting news I heard last night.

Haggis and the new boys all drove to Adelaide from Melbourne. It seems they didn't want to risk being on a plane with a positive case and having to isolate. Good idea.
As the boys said, they did almost all the first session.
Rachele has already wowed his teammates. Apparently he outpointed Smithers in a one-on-one, burst away from him and delivered a lace out pass to a leading player. A few minutes later, he wheeled on to his left banged in a goal from outside 50. His teammates are already convinced he's a top level player.
Round 1.

Following on from my previous post, I also heard that only Doedee, Sloane and Laird haven't been at training.

Bad news is that Doedee is going to have an interrupted preseason. He has an issue that they can't find a solution for...It's not great news.
Groin soreness?

That might not be the worst problem for us to face, coming into the year. It could potentially force us to look in the Worrell direction for our third tall, and just maybe a better defensive structure going forwards.
Yep, if it continues it’s an exciting development opportunity for Josh

That said, it’s not the best look for (likely) our next captain to have three out of four recent injury-interrupted seasons

Donald Dickie's mohawk in the 1999 Ansett Cup GF aside, I agree
image-jpeg.198458

:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the audience was AFC media & supporters.
So far, that video has been played 2700 times.

That's not even 2700 seperate people, that's total plays. A tiny percentage of supporters watch these.

The audience is the players.

I reckon Ben Davis sporting the Blade haircut earlier in the year deserves some recognition.

TgVtaPu.jpg

CwNy0k7XEAA-Y77.jpg
In the warm up before the game, Ben Davis should rock up wearing a leather jacket and black shades. :$

Before being hauled away for tax evasion, Wesley Snipes style.
Whats he played all up so far?.. 6 games for the club over how many years? 5?.. maybe on $150 grand a year..

6 games.. so he’s essentially been payed about $100 grand or more a game..

Yep.. he’s definately good at scamming s**t so, yeah, tax evasion probably isnt out of the question for Ben..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back