Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 3 stories on The Age website.

It really is sickening. The whole country is in crisis and Morrison is full time massaging his own political image.

DO YOUR ******* JOB YOU USELESS SACK OF sh*t

Did you read this article? Because I strongly recommend you look past the headline and do just that.

As Mike Carlton puts it:

Did you read this article? Because I strongly recommend you look past the headline and do just that.

As Mike Carlton puts it:

What I don’t get is why voters don’t see this on first impression. We’ve all seen this kind of middle management a-hole

Tradies in particular, surely they have the most distaste for the type, donning the fluoro when they never ever put themselves in an danger situation (like tradies do)

If, according to Alex Hawke in a statement that he's sworn on his beloved bible honestly believes that Djokovic's continued presence her could cause "civil unrest", how does he look past colleagues both present and erstwhile who are busy rushing about actually fomenting just that?

Sure they do, but a lot of it is negative testing in the 24hrs before hand. Very similar to the UK model.

The take around Novak is he’s in exactly the same position risk wise as last year. When he took part in the AO. He avoided hotel quarantine to an extent. I’m sure he would have done that if required. So that argument is toast the health risk.

But now the govts want a mandate stance and can’t tolerate a ‘poster boy’ for anti vaxxers.

Point is should an individual be discriminated towards or against because they are a ‘role model’? I say not cos that’s a legal slippery slope if you involve subjectivity.

If the feds even gave a hint of this they are dumb cos it’s a surface for novaks legal team to set to work on.

If, according to Alex Hawke in a statement that he's sworn on his beloved bible honestly believes that Djokovic's continued presence her could cause "civil unrest", how does he look past colleagues both present and erstwhile who are busy rushing about actually fomenting just that?

Civil unrest such as nooses and gallows driven past Parliament House and scomo went out of his way not to pour too much scorn on?

Is scomo a danger to civil order in australia then?

As Mike Carlton puts it:

What a puff piece - skims over absolute rank incompetence and goes into detail on hating NTTAWWTs in the nicest possible way.

Give me two hours with morrison and he will be crying at the end of it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lefties can cry all you want. He’ll romp in the next election regardless as the ALP has no balls and the fat bullfrog leading them is as inspiring as dishwater
You see this is what happens in summer.

The oxygen levels in the shallow end of the gene pool start to get depleted.

From the Age article today:

"During the 2019 election campaign – the election which almost no one but he and his inner circle thought he could win – he’d walked into a gallery in a marginal central coast electorate, suffering a momentary and uncharacteristic loss of confidence. Seeing the striking image, he decided it was the divine signal he needed to keep going."

a4dde43bede596091fc561963bbd3c4e24ededd5

"He would later tell a national convention of fellow Pentecostalists “the message I got that day was ‘Scott, you’ve got to run to not grow weary, you’ve got to walk to not grow faint, you’ve got to spread your wings like an eagle to soar like an eagle’” .

And Scott Morrison purchased that picture of the soaring eagle and keeps it in prime of place above the mantelpiece of his Prime Ministerial Office. A reminder that he is the chosen one.

I tell you you have to read this article. I'm dead certain the journo is taking the piss out of Morrison without him realising it, such is his unshakeable arrogance and self obsession.

Got to the part where he said he's stood up to the big banks. Had to stop there, he's just can't stop lying.

Morrison is a disgrace to the nation, yet without doubt he'll be returned on the same thin majority and we'll have to deal with this sh*t for another 3 years.

He lies about lying in there too.

As Mike Carlton puts it:

I see the point but it goes soft. Should have linked and referenced to

-backgrounding Brittney Higgens
  • his office lying about his Hawaiian holiday
  • stating his pedo mate trying to get into the Whitehouse was “gossip”
  • voting against a RC into banks - 26 times

No vision for the country, not 2 years down the track and certainly not 20-30 years

From the Age article today:

"During the 2019 election campaign – the election which almost no one but he and his inner circle thought he could win – he’d walked into a gallery in a marginal central coast electorate, suffering a momentary and uncharacteristic loss of confidence. Seeing the striking image, he decided it was the divine signal he needed to keep going."

a4dde43bede596091fc561963bbd3c4e24ededd5

"He would later tell a national convention of fellow Pentecostalists “the message I got that day was ‘Scott, you’ve got to run to not grow weary, you’ve got to walk to not grow faint, you’ve got to spread your wings like an eagle to soar like an eagle’” .

And Scott Morrison purchased that picture of the soaring eagle and keeps it in prime of place above the mantelpiece of his Prime Ministerial Office. A reminder that he is the chosen one.

I tell you you have to read this article. I'm dead certain the journo is taking the piss out of Morrison without him realising it, such is his unshakeable arrogance and self obsession.

Shudder.

You just know if they manage to get Djokovic deported he will probably have some plaque made saying I stopped the GOAT.

The take around Novak is he’s in exactly the same position risk wise as last year. When he took part in the AO. He avoided hotel quarantine to an extent. I’m sure he would have done that if required. So that argument is toast the health risk.

But now the govts want a mandate stance and can’t tolerate a ‘poster boy’ for anti vaxxers.

Point is should an individual be discriminated towards or against because they are a ‘role model’? I say not cos that’s a legal slippery slope if you involve subjectivity.

If the feds even gave a hint of this they are dumb cos it’s a surface for novaks legal team to set to work on.

on the flip side you could argue that not treating Novak in this way is discriminating in his favor because he is a "role model" where the average unvaxxed would be forced into hotel quarantine (if they are allowed in the first place)
although I think that the feds would have been smarted to have let it drop after the court case and cite "judicial independence" rather than use of ministerial discretion. Its not the fight worth having and you could redirect blame to the judges.

So i see Murdoch Twitter had already called this a stain on Melbourne

Has drip Twitter turned this into Morrison trying to get the Aus Open taken off Melbourne yet?

Don't think this is anything other than Morrison looking for a popular win to claw back the fu** you of no RATs

Don't give a damn about him. I give a damn that this is a Scomo effort to move the tournament to sydney
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Unlike his colleagues, the high profile unvaccinated tennis player isn’t an Australian citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back