Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Legit don’t want either of them in charge.

There's a big difference though - Albo won't be covering up rapes, or pandering to qanon.

If you want the current mob investigated for all the rorts, then you should vote labor, or at least direct preferences there.

There's a big difference though - Albo won't be covering up rapes, or pandering to qanon.

If you want the current mob investigated for all the rorts, then you should vote labor, or at least direct preferences there.

They are definetly favoured over the libs. No question about that.

I think you misinterpreted what I meant.

In practice, a formal Greens-ALP alliance isn't really viable because even many committed ALP voters think the Greens are a bit fringe.

If they think like that, then what does your average swinging voter think? Food for thought.

South Yarra?

This ↓

9z508r7.jpg

This↓

UDqO3bs.jpg

So this ↓

YCTy5Oi.jpg

I cant remember the last time I heard a good thing about the Greens in the modern era. Quite the opposite actually. They have completely lost the plot. If labor want to win, they should distance themselves from those nutters.

I don't rate them politically and strategically either.

IMO it's common sense to not wade into an area and lecture the locals, like they did with the Adani convoy - and like Peter Dutton did down in Melbourne.

I do think that minority parties as a whole will pick up more votes this election, in line with long-term trends, and I expect them to be more disciplined than they were in 2019, if only because the Adani convoy was such a disaster - but I'd be amazed if they picked up more than 12% of the vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant remember the last time I heard a good thing about the Greens in the modern era. Quite the opposite actually. They have completely lost the plot. If labor want to win, they should distance themselves from those nutters.
Is that opposed to the complete and utter nutters that run the present Government.
Take your pick which one I refer to.Either the nutter Libs. or the out right tragic full blown nutters, the Notionals.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Legit don’t want either of them in charge though. Going to be strange.

If you, or anyone else is happy with the weirdo religious path the liberals are going down - then by all means.

If you want to tell the Libs to sort their ultra-right wing s**t out then the only thing to do is to vote for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back