NFL 2021 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the Tom Brady love in the thread, look what's dropping in a few weeks

30 for 30 on the Tuck rule

Just want everyone wants more Brady propaganda

As others know here I’ve admired Brady’s achievements on the field. The whole TB12 bs and the preachy nature of it was cringeworthy. A little bit Novak-ish for my liking, although not anti science or weird as Novak.

Then again admire for staying in best shape
I worry when a 45 year old is putting up really good numbers - 5316 is a career year (2011 - 5235)

Not saying he cant do those numbers but I would have expected some plateau - though it seems its a pass heavy team

I cant wait for the expose

Yeah, the Titans have been my favourite AFC team to watch for the past few years now. Henry is almost underrated in how good he is. It's funny, some games they'd be down 2 scores and they'd run the ball most of the time and end up winning easily lol. I love Vrabel, 2nd in the COTY for me this year and I just love his attitude towards the game. Can just tell he's the type of guy you'd run through a wall for and loves getting the team fired up when they are big underdogs. I wouldn't say nobody gives a sh*t about them, in the media I consume it's really just been Bills and Chiefs with a bit of Tampa Rams.

Surely Vrabel wins COTY - 1st seed in the AFC without his best weapon on offense and other missing pieces - beat a number of contenders as well

I worry when a 45 year old is putting up really good numbers - 5316 is a career year (2011 - 5235)

Not saying he cant do those numbers but I would have expected some plateau - though it seems its a pass heavy team

I cant wait for the expose

Until his forehead gets as big as Peyton I’m going to believe it is straight up and down

What about Zac Taylor? Sean McDermott? Matt La Fleur?

Still not convinced on Taylor. Burrows and Chase would make Matt Patricia seem like a competent coach

McDermott is very good but bills have been up and down Vs expectations - ranked third in the regular season in the AFC. Fully expect them to make the SB - but just find what Vrabel has done more impressive - McDermott has Allen and Vrabel has Tannehill you can’t compare that!

Call me when La Fluer wins a NFCCG

Still not convinced on Taylor. Burrows and Chase would make Matt Patricia seem like a competent coach

McDermott is very good but bills have been up and down Vs expectations - ranked third in the regular season in the AFC. Fully expect them to make the SB - but just find what Vrabel has done more impressive - McDermott has Allen and Vrabel has Tannehill you can’t compare that!

Call me when La Fluer wins a NFCCG
Hope you're right anyway, Vrabel deserves it

Derek Henry, AJ Brown, Julio Jones are all healthy Henry is so dominant on the run it opens up passing lanes. Tannehill will only need 20 passes, because the running backs will do the rest.

The great thing about this game is that the Titans could eat the clock with the Run but the Burrow and Chase connection are capable of 2 play drive for a TD

For me this is the game that will come down to the last 2 minutes and a potential making of Burrow if it's a game winning drive.

Reckon Julio has been getting himself primed for the playoffs. Hopefully Big Jeff, Autry, Landry and Dupree make life tough for Burrow. Titan Up!

Showing my chargers age here but Nate Kaeding is still my trauma

I cant remember the Chargers having a kicker for one season that didnt cause their supporters trauma

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you can't say that about your teams game like every week.

💜💛

Fair enough. I have seen us get a SB in 2010 and I follow Melbourne so the AFL last year. But really feel the pressure of squeezing out another SB with rodgers at the helm. Would feel like another wasted year. I don’t want to hear about all these 13-3 stars, first team to do bla bla in 3 consecutive years or whatever. Ultimately it doesn’t mean much if you don’t cash in on any of those years

I don't recall such an event.

Ah...who cares about Seattle anyway, they are preparing for who they draft in the first round, or not.

Here is a refresher.

Fair enough. I have seen us get a SB in 2010 and I follow Melbourne so the AFL last year. But really feel the pressure of squeezing out another SB with rodgers at the helm. Would feel like another wasted year. I don’t want to hear about all these 13-3 stars, first team to do bla bla in 3 consecutive years or whatever. Ultimately it doesn’t mean much if you don’t cash in on any of those years
I feel you man. Can you IMAGINE the rest of the North and the Brady w***ers if we lose another NFCCG? No use all that hard work for the 1 seed or home playoff games if you can’t punch them in.

I'm definitely on the anyone but the Packers wagon, Rodgers has always rubbed me the wrong way and how hard must it be to be a fan of his. You know he's the most talented, has the best arm, but he and the team continuously fall at the final hurdle. Must be incredibly frustrating for all Packers fans, I hope he moves on from Green Bay, get a fresh start, he's so comfortable winning the division and then not making a Superbowl after being the 1 or 2 seed so often

Surely Vrabel wins COTY - 1st seed in the AFC without his best weapon on offense and other missing pieces - beat a number of contenders as well

Last I checked LaFleur and Taylor were joint favorites I think actually. I dunno where the Taylor love comes from tbh, * him. Obviously biased but I think LaFleur's record over the past three seasons may get him the honor this year. For as much talk as the Titans have about their injuries, some would argue that the Packers have had more injuries to more significant players. A lot of All-Pros out and still had the 13-4 record.

I'm definitely on the anyone but the Packers wagon, Rodgers has always rubbed me the wrong way and how hard must it be to be a fan of his. You know he's the most talented, has the best arm, but he and the team continuously fall at the final hurdle. Must be incredibly frustrating for all Packers fans, I hope he moves on from Green Bay, get a fresh start, he's so comfortable winning the division and then not making a Superbowl after being the 1 or 2 seed so often

Haha, I think Brady being bailed out by his defense and other playmakers has really skewed fans idea of how hard it is to get back to the Super Bowl. You need some luck to go your way, and that hasn't fallen Rodgers way for a lot of his career mostly due to a shitty defense. Winning the division year after year is nothing to sneeze at, and their record should be respected.

Haha, I think Brady being bailed out by his defense and other playmakers has really skewed fans idea of how hard it is to get back to the Super Bowl. You need some luck to go your way, and that hasn't fallen Rodgers way for a lot of his career mostly due to a shitty defense. Winning the division year after year is nothing to sneeze at, and their record should be respected.
How do Geelong fans feel about their last 6 years? You can't tell me they love losing prelims and grandfinals, Rodgers is Dangerfield. Supremely talented, hoist the team on his back all season but when it comes up clutch the magic isn't quite there.

How do Geelong fans feel about their last 6 years? You can't tell me they love losing prelims and grandfinals, Rodgers is Dangerfield. Supremely talented, hoist the team on his back all season but when it comes up clutch the magic isn't quite there.

Yeah... I don't really like comparing NFL to AFL at all to be honest. I mean especially when our finals system here isn't a knockout. I really want to block you for comparing Rodgers to Dangerfield. I am personally offended. Plus, I don't really think we need to post the graphic thing showing the effort of the defense compared to the effort of Rodgers and the offense in these games. You can have your opinion but when you analyze it, it's not really true.

What must be frustrating is for Rodgers to know he outperformed Brady in the NFCCG last year and he still loses to him and then has to witness the media bow down to him for another year.

It doesn't surprise me he's become so estranged from the world

Rodgers can hit a target though

Back