No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok for transgender people to feel uncomfortable though?
In this instance I’m pretty sure it’s the girls who are uncomfortable at the thought of this person getting a bit of blood to it watching them get changed knowing they are attracted to females.
So ****ed up.

In this instance I’m pretty sure it’s the girls who are uncomfortable at the thought of this person getting a bit of blood to it watching them get changed knowing they are attracted to females.
So f’ed up.

Wouldn't the same logic be applied to lesbians though?

what if the trans person is attracted to men?

I mean, I get the fear, but I don't think it's ever as sinister as people think.

Wouldn't the same logic be applied to lesbians though?

what if the trans person is attracted to men?

I mean, I get the fear, but I don't think it's ever as sinister as people think.
On the lesbian part definitely not for the most part.
A fair few females I work with are gay and the straight girls are not uncomfortable at all, they say they just know.
It’s the same I’ve shared a locker room with gay men and not one bit phased, again they just know.
This person has said they are attracted to females and goes in utensil out.
Yucky.

Scotty Turners elbow job in the 3rd qtr on Gary O'Donnell is now part of footy folklore. We had all the momentum after that. Rex Hunts call on Naishys running goal. Still get tingles.

What a day that was.... And that's all we had to hang onto for over 2 decades 😅

O'Donnell is farking cringey on twitter

A fair few females I work with are gay snd the straight girls are not uncomfortable at all, they say they just know.
It’s the same I’ve shared a locker room with gay men and not one bit phased, again they just know.
Yucky.

I suppose the requirement has to be they need to properly transition before using opposite sex bathrooms.

Would stop creeps from going into female bathrooms claiming trans. No ones going to go to the trouble of transitioning for that
Exactly but I could imagine some putrid characters going in pretending otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fair few females I work with are gay and the straight girls are not uncomfortable at all, they say they just know.
Yucky.
And apart from him getting the tackle out in front of upto 35 girls, there's also this.

"Thomas, who was on the UPenn men's team during her first three years, has been blowing women's swimming records out of the water."

Excellent article in the US based Swimming World Magazine

"Through anonymous means, due to fear of retribution, members of the Penn women’s team and their parents have spoken out against the participation of Thomas in women’s competition. Good for them. Good for speaking out against an injustice. Now, the NCAA needs to act, and it needs to act quickly. This scenario – with the effects of doping – cannot linger. For the good of the sport, and for fairness to those competing as biological women, a ruling must come down soon.

If it doesn’t, the NCAA just doesn’t care."

Last edited:
Outside of various finals, especially the recent campaigns, one of the most memorable games for me was the last game of ’99. We were strangely out of contention and were playing the delusional blues who just needed a win to secure a home final for the following week (and avoid the Fitzroy Bears in Brisbane). We were in the standing room section at the back of the Punt Road goals when someone in front casually said ‘the scoreboard is on fire....’. Sure enough, there was a little flame on the bottom left corner of the city end scoreboard, allegedly started when a Tigers fan put a cigarette to their mouth and the bourbon on their breath flamed up the steel on the side of the board.

The flames got higher and higher, frighteningly quickly actually, fuelled by the brown paper bags that the blues players had dumped in the stand. People were evacuated from that end of the ground onto the arena. Naturally the players came out for a warmup in the smoke and went WTF? Scotty Turner, in his last game, mistook the 20m high flames for Lance Whitnall’s hair and subsequently tried to punch the blaze out... but to no avail.

As rumours spread of the game potentially being cancelled, we turned to see the AFL CEO, Wayne Jackson, running along the concourse behind us and my mate yelled out ‘HOW’S YOUR NIGHT BEEN SO FAR WAYNE?’ to which Wayne turned and grinned like a cheshire cat at us....and enthusiastically waved. Strange reaction, unless of course he was loving seeing MCC infrastructure burning to the ground.

One campaigner who had been evacuated onto the ground decided to live a lifelong dream and run the full length of the MCG bouncing his footy to have a shot at the PRE goals. No-one really noticed him running around just inside the member’s side boundary line until he got to about 50 out...then we ALL noticed and started egging him on...along with about 25,000 other idiots. He was so knackered that when he got to about 20 out he had a shot, stumbled, toed the ball along the ground about 6 metres and fell on his face. Thousands of people in unison went ‘OOOORRRR!!!’ then pissed themselves.

We went on to win the game, we unleashed the Giesch in style, we gave it to the neurotic blues fans on the way out and they were saying ‘So what? Where are you guys gonna be next week?’ to which we replied ....’Watching the blues lose on TV, same as you guys.’

Despite my lungs being filled with burning plastic fumes and the Tiges hitting the 21st century coming off another ordinary year and with another new coach in waiting, I was content.

Wayne eventually went back to his farm, nearly dying in a tractor accident where he broke most of his ribs, collapsed a lung and had internal bleeding but grinned and enthusiastically waved to the nurses when he was wheeled into ICU. When asked why he was so happy he said ‘this is quite pleasant when compared to working with Demetriou’.

We have since gone on to witness 3 Tiger premierships, 5 blues spoons and the guy who stumbled at the last step of running the ‘G to kick a goal went on to his other dream of running from Mallacoota to Broome and got within 20ks..only to be arrested by McGowan for incorrectly using a semicolon on his G2G pass.

gettyimages-jackatley-1553833_web.jpg

Blues would do anything to try to secure a home final...including arson
Post of the year. Oh, and TL;DR

And apart from him getting the tackle out in front of upto 35 girls, there's also this.

"Thomas, who was on the UPenn men's team during her first three years, has been blowing women's swimming records out of the water."

Excellent article in the US based Swimming World Magazine

"Through anonymous means, due to fear of retribution, members of the Penn women’s team and their parents have spoken out against the participation of Thomas in women’s competition. Good for them. Good for speaking out against an injustice. Now, the NCAA needs to act, and it needs to act quickly. This scenario – with the effects of doping – cannot linger. For the good of the sport, and for fairness to those competing as biological women, a ruling must come down soon.

If it doesn’t, the NCAA just doesn’t care."

but but but

App store and search adblock

Wow thx. $10 a year worth it
Chip in 50 to our player sponsorship and you get big footy premium (no adds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back