Preview Changes: R10 vs St Kilda, Saturday May 21, 7.00pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we've reached my preferred tall forward set-up.
I still think a 3rd, more athletic, rangy tall would aid us. This is why I hope Gollant comes on

Maybe need a medium-sized forward in the mix too, McAdam could be classified as one at a pinch but that’s probably reaching

I thought Sholl was ok last week. Glad we've kept Soligo who I'm guessing will spend more time on the wing.

**** knows how Brown stays in. He must have Mackay's photos.

Glad to see TT back in.
I imagine Sholl is almost certainly over him being slightly soft defensively. He's had a grand total of 4 tackles over the last month

Sholl out hopefully means Dawsons playing wing as named and Hinge in defence. Hinge doesn’t get it enough to be wing and has played his best footy in defence, same with Dawson on the wing
Where did Dawson play last week?

Hint; He was on the ****ing wing!

Here’s an Elite way to check. At every centre bounce check who lines up in the back six and who is standing on the wing.

Our wingmen always play defensive side of the play and then run forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did Dawson play last week?

Hint; He was on the ****ing wing!

Here’s an Elite way to check. At every centre bounce check who lines up in the back six and who is standing on the wing.

Our wingmen always play defensive side of the play and then run forward
Well Few Jack, I hardly watched last weeks game, but from what I saw he spent a fair chunk of time in defence. So if he was wing, where was Sholl and Soligo playing?

Doubt it. Think we'll roll with how we set up last week.

Doedee on King or Marshall is going to end in tears.

Worrell is 194/195cm and halfway through his third year on an AFL list.

Is he really not up to using his leap to compete against a resting ruckman?

Means we need to use 187cm Doedee who should be our third tall interceptor. Weird stuff.

Well Few Jack, I hardly watched last weeks game, but from what I saw he spent a fair chunk of time in defence. So if he was wing, where was Sholl and Soligo playing?
He played as the spare in defence. Rich did the same for Brisbane, at least until they moved J. Berry into a forward tagging role.

Heat maps on AFL app show he spent most of his time around the wing. Definitely floated back as he tends to do, but was playing up the ground more than previous weeks, which was good. Also had more I50s than R50s, which is a decent indicator

Hopefully that trend continues this week

Means we need to use 187cm Doedee who should be our third tall interceptor. Weird stuff.
Worrell isn't getting a game. Must have told them he's out. I don't blame him if he is.

I still think a 3rd, more athletic, rangy tall would aid us. This is why I hope Gollant comes on

Maybe need a medium-sized forward in the mix too, McAdam could be classified as one at a pinch but that’s probably reaching
Hugo Hall-Kahan in the MSD?

Yes, I would be happy with the changes has we also brought Worrell in for Brown to play on their resting ruckman.

Worrell isn't getting a game. Must have told them he's out. I don't blame him if he is.
Have you ever actually seen him play in the flesh?

He has some excellent attributes but is often moved off the ball by smaller, lighter players in the SANFL.

It isn’t career ending, the same thing happened to Jordan Butts in his first year of SANFL and he was bigger and older.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back