The Ultimate 2022 NBA Playoffs Thread - Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors (Game 1 Friday 3 June)

What was your favourite moment from the 2022 NBA regular season?

• Klay Thompson's return

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Saddiq Bey going for 50

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Knicks running it back

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • LeBron having fans kicked out of a game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Lakers holding a mock coronation ceremony for King James after beating the Pacers

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The Lakers missing the playoffs

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • The Lakers giving up a lottery pick

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Westbook's post game press conferences

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lavine? maybe Dame? one of them could take a little pay cut.
Would be a huge cut for Lavine, no chance he takes that to go to Brooklyn. Dame is contracted and even if the Blazers agree to move him the Nets don't have any chance of making a competitive package for him.

The best bet they have at a chip is re-signing Kyrie and gambling on him not being a head case... As bad as that sounds 🤣

Can Jaylen Brown dribble without having the ball stolen?

Looks like under 10s
IKR, like how many times does it have to happen before he or the team realizes maybe don't give him the ball to dribble up the floor?

IKR, like how many times does it have to happen before he or the team realizes maybe don't give him the ball to dribble up the floor?
It’s probably the one weakness the Celtics have, they are lacking good ball handlers. Think he does it at times just to shoulder some of the load

It’s probably the one weakness the Celtics have, they are lacking good ball handlers. Think he does it at times just to shoulder some of the load
That is our biggest weakness imo, don't have a decent ball handler that can take care of the ball especially in the crunch times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the Miami Heat have PJ Tucker, how is this possible?

In all honesty, I ain't surprised. I saw some really good signs from the Celtics in the Bucks series that made me believe they have what it takes to win the ECF.

I do take selfish solace knowing the Middleton-less Bucks pushed the potential NBA Finalists to 7 games.

But the Miami Heat have PJ Tucker, how is this possible?

In all honesty, I ain't surprised. I saw some really good signs from the Celtics in the Bucks series that made me believe they have what it takes to win the ECF.

I do take selfish solace knowing the Middleton-less Bucks pushed the potential NBA Finalists to 7 games.
I also take solace from the fact the depleted LA Lakers tied the season series with boston.

Back