Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

just a bit excessive with the laughing with everyone about what he did

Well if he wasnt laughing he would have to cry. That last miss he could have walked to the goalline. Surely our team misses more sitters than anyone else. The Collingwood game first quarter alone Lynch from goalsquare, Jack on the goal line, George fumble in goalsquare. Then the Lynch misses in the Essendon game. Then Dusty/Shai in the Swans game. Then that s**t last night.

Last edited:
reckon baker might be the greatest player of all time behind dusty
I direct you to a thread I started last year, which was outrageously moved from the main board to the Bay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why didnt they schedule pies against port tonight

they always give us thursday nights
Find it funny Melbourne fans have found voice. In regards to people having ago at their numbers. If Melbourne played port last night 21k would have been a good crowd lol

Just got home from the game

All I know is that Robbie Tarrants last quarter officially makes him a Richmond man! 🥰🐯

And I’ve officially turned Gay for Liam Baker

View attachment 1420480
You the one holding the pride flag ;) behind the big sticks

Find it funny Melbourne fans have found voice. In regards to people having ago at their numbers. If Melbourne played port last night 21k would have been a good crowd lol
they wouldve got 4k

AFL campaigners…..couldn’t find anything sus about Poooort not adhering to concussion protocols ….but….

Nick Vlastuin, Richmond, has been charged with Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Todd Marshall, Port Adelaide, during the second quarter of the Round 13 match between Richmond and Port Adelaide played at the MCG on Thursday, June 9 2022.

In summary, the player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct, Low Impact, High Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

It wasn't glamorous, in trying conditions, but in the dark old days we would've coughed those types of games up.
Damien is the only coach in Richmond history who has won three premierships in four years.
Only Clarkson and Matthews have won three consecutive premierships in recent history.
Before that was Melbourne 1955-57.

Last edited:
I don't think we will be going next week, getting someone to fill a work shift 2 weeks in a row is a big ask, there weren't many kids there last night the Thursdays are purely for tv

Would have gone if busses weren't replacing trains for a big part of my train line, couldn't be stuffed with that late Thurs night.

Back