Preview 2022 Rd 16 Carlton vs St Kilda Friday July 1 7:50PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In: Weitering, Cerra
Out: Kemp, Motlop

Young to King, Weitering to roll off Membrey and support/intercept.

Cerra back into the midfield/forward rotation. Honey deserves another opportunity.

Then re-insert Pittonet the week after and go on a 6 game winning streak -> top 4 -> flag.
That’s what I was thinking.

I’d bring in Weitering and Cerra if both are ready to go.

Boyd was subbed off with a foot(?) injury, so he may make way as a forced change.

Other than that, leave the team as is.

Hope he's fine, will be needed against someone like Gresham/Higgins. Love Boyd, tough.

Cerra back into the midfield/forward rotation. Honey deserves another opportunity.

Then re-insert Pittonet the week after and go on a 6 game winning streak -> top 4 -> flag.

Need to watch the game again, but Motlop's pressure and positioning looked really good, better than Durdin and Honey

Out Kemp, Honey (hope he gets another run) or Boyd if he doesn't come up

Need to watch the game again, but Motlop's pressure and positioning looked really good, better than Durdin and Honey

Out Kemp, Honey (hope he gets another run) or Boyd if he doesn't come up

Motlop did apply good pressure. I'd favour the experience and bigger body of Honey next week. Another huge game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN - Owies, Cerra, Weitering/Stocker

OUT - Durdin, Honey, Kemp/Boyd

Is Weiters ready? If yes, bing him in for Boyd (injured) or if he’s fine, for Kemp (omitted). If Weiters is still not ready but Boyd’s ankle is bad, bring in Stocker.

Personally Owies has a better body of work behind him over Honey, who although was pretty good, I just think is a little further down in the pecking order. In my opinion Motlop played great today - 5 tackles and 20 odd pressure acts.

If this eventuates we will be first.

Voss seems to think that there is only a slight chance Weiters is back next week, more likely the following week.

No change

Unless these guys are ready
Weitering, Pittonet, Cerra, McGovern

Would like Fisher to be moved to a full time mid, who rests forward (best position)...
He could rotate with Durdin... Motlop to take Fishers forward role and Owies/Honey in when back...

Would run with 3x small forwards + Fisher and 3x Tall forwards + JSOS

FFOwies/HoneyMcKayMotlop
HFDurdinCurnowWalsh
CFisherLOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back