Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the assistants that Fagan has have often tabled changes and they have fallen on deaf ears.

I noticed/suspected this during the Melbourne game. Someone from the box was trying to make some changes when Melbourne started getting a run on and you could clearly see Fagan telling them to calm down. I could be way off but that's the way it seemed at the time.

I noticed/suspected this during the Melbourne game. Someone from the box was trying to make some changes when Melbourne started getting a run on and you could clearly see Fagan telling them to calm down. I could be way off but that's the way it seemed at the time.
Or was he telling the players to calm down?

Not sure what your beef is with ML. He gives us the hottest of goss. I've seen you pick at him a few times.
I don’t have a beef with ML. I like a lot of his posts, and value a lot of his insights and information.

Sometimes he might say something that I don’t think is “right”, or he might have a go at another poster.

ML has had a long running thing/beef going with Nathan Barley. I stay out of most of it, skim past most of it, because I’m not that interested in it. But reading through ML’s posts this morning for the tid bits, it was clear that ML was deliberately taking NB out of context just to have a dig.

So I just said that post was unfair.

Sometimes other things ML says annoy me. Sometimes it’s simply because one of his posts/responses to someone comes across as “I know more than you, so I know better, but I’m not going explain further”.

My opinion there is, if you’re not willing to explain everything, don’t go there to start with. If you do go there, but won’t explain everything when asked, expect a little push back.

My opinion there is, if you’re not willing to explain everything, don’t go there to start with. If you do go there, but won’t explain everything when asked, expect a little push back.
ive read it as someone who is likely receiving inside info from somewhere understandably being a bit coy so as to not compromise their source of information

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive read it as someone who is likely receiving inside info from somewhere understandably being a bit coy so as to not compromise their source of information
There's lots of rumours and info. goes around at footy clubs. Sometimes things are well known and as soon as it pops up on BF people get all excited.

I don’t have a beef with ML. I like a lot of his posts, and value a lot of his insights and information.

Sometimes he might say something that I don’t think is “right”, or he might have a go at another poster.

ML has had a long running thing/beef going with Nathan Barley. I stay out of most of it, skim past most of it, because I’m not that interested in it. But reading through ML’s posts this morning for the tid bits, it was clear that ML was deliberately taking NB out of context just to have a dig.

So I just said that post was unfair.

Sometimes other things ML says annoy me. Sometimes it’s simply because one of his posts/responses to someone comes across as “I know more than you, so I know better, but I’m not going explain further”.

ML deliberately taking someone out of context ? I'm shocked, totally shocked.

Never felt the need to put anyone on ignore and never have despite some pretty heated discussion on mostly the SRP board which I have been permanently banned from, doesn't worry me one iota, .... se la vie. :D

Never felt the need to put anyone on ignore and never have despite some pretty heated discussion on mostly the SRP board which I have been permanently banned from, doesn't worry me one iota, .... se la vie. :D
Agree. If the poster gives you the s**ts that much, just dont feed the monster by reacting to the comments and eventually he/she will move on to someone else.

P.S. What is the SRP board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back