Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Dinsdale have you ever laid awake at night wondering how you could ever bring together your two great loves of brewing and online simulation games?

WELL WONDER NO MORE!!!

0BF59541-5036-4C2A-ABD7-97D1A3485C85.jpeg

Smiles, I'm happy that you haven't perished during your global sabbatical.
Perished, no. Got covid and got stuck in an American basement for an extra week, yes.
No stress, it's all a part of my elite training ritual

Its a lot better now than when I was umpiring the womens games.

Id never seen anyone fail to make the distance from the goal square till then.

I once failed to make the distance from 30 metres to win the game after siren as an 18 year old. It was the last game of our season (and last game of our then Ressies coach before retiring) and we were a few games short of making finals. I got the reassuring pats on the back on the Saturday and then an almighty shitcaning on the Silly Sunday.

The Warriors in the match thread..

Music Video Party GIF by Dawin

Meanwhile.... In Royals land...

Tired Mondays GIF by MOODMAN
I at least have a good excuse: My partner is out of town this week and we currently don't have any kids so that can only mean one thing: I've been busy all week trying wrangle together some mates for a bit of a pissup this weekend :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dinsdale have you ever laid awake at night wondering how you could ever bring together your two great loves of brewing and online simulation games?

WELL WONDER NO MORE!!!

View attachment 1492047

After spending 6 hours yesterday doing this in real life, I for one would love to wind down after a brewday to play this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back