Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:

The more I think about it, the more I want Bruhn at Hawthorn next year. He would complement some of the young core. He can split his time playing as a half forward/midfielder. Which is something the list currently lacks.

Add him as part of the new-look Hawthorn midfield rotation alongside Day, MacDonald and the player taken with pick 7. All of a sudden it looks better.

Ward (19)
Newcombe (21)
Moore (22)
MacDonald (19)
Day (21)
Pick 7
Bruhn* (20)

The more I think about it, the more I want Bruhn at Hawthorn next year. He would complement some of the young core. He can split his time playing as a half forward/midfielder. Which is something the list currently lacks.

Add him as part of the new-look Hawthorn midfield rotation alongside Day, MacDonald and the player taken with pick 7. All of a sudden it looks better.

Ward (19)
Newcombe (21)
Moore (22)
MacDonald (19)
Day (21)
Pick 7
Bruhn* (20)

Worps done?

He'll have a big 2023.

I know he's maligned, but is it worth getting Paddy Dow almost free at this point and allowing him proper midfield minutes (unlike at Carlton) , given his pace adds a point of difference to most of our mids?
Respectfully, the only point of difference he adds is poorer disposal than the mids we already have. Can't run out games. Has regressed every season since he debuted. Wouldn't think we hold any interest personally.

He needs to after having a pretty ordinary 2021 and poor year this year prior to getting injured
Worps started 2021 slowly but found some pretty good form in patches over the year. Which made this year all the more frustrating because he didn’t even have those good patches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ward (19)
Newcombe (21)
Moore (22)
MacDonald (19)
Day (21)
Pick 7
Bruhn* (20)
You forgot Amon in that new mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back