Game Day 2022 Grand Final: Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to imagine there was once a time when our club was run just as well as Geelong. The soulless loss to the Hawks in R2, when we were meant to be honoring one of the all time greats, shows just how far we've fallen.

What is actually going on at Geelong?

They're way older than the Eagles who imploded spectacularly.

Elite modern sport particularly in an endurance based game just doesn't allow for those kind of outliers. The odd player yes.. but seriously how many 30+ on their list?

It's fishy as all hell
Maybe they're just a great organisation.

WE'RE SO ******* FAR FROM EVER WINNING A FLAG I DUNNO IF ILL EVER SEE ONE IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS AND ITS MAKING ME ANGRY. s**t CLUB. SACK KOCK HEAD. SACK HINKLEY
Why would you think like that? With Ken fully refreshed, Lycett back in ruck, a rebuilt Fantasia, & the likes of Clurey, Mackenzie & DBJ rotating through our Back 6 every week, I think 9th place is definitely not out of the question.

Why would you think like that? With Ken fully refreshed, Lycett back in ruck, a rebuilt Fantasia, & the likes of Clurey, Mackenzie & DBJ rotating through our Back 6 every week, I think 9th place is definitely not out of the question.
Your forgetting the inclusion of the Gatorade Kid.
Pushing that top 8 baby!!!

Even in an 80 point win for his side, Gary Rohan still only managed 7 disposals and 0 goals on the big stage. What an absolute garbage footballer. If Geelong have any balls they'll outright delist him.
Yep but more flags than Boaky and Gray combined. He did his job during the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back