EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

when a coach hasn’t got his own support staff then people must step in. How do u think the ex coach would’ve felt being in there. Let the truth be told he had no choice and it was a s**t show from all accounts early on and he was forced to be in there. He told me he hated it but did it for the club. Good on the Bloke for doing that and putting he’s ego aside to help. At least he man’s up unlike people that are still crying over a coach being sacked. Big deal who cares. Go Abers

“Pat putting aside his ego” wins the internet today 👏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey Ellis heading home.

Haha this is a cool chat.

Everybody messing with everybody.
I went to Tech school with Pat.
And we had lunch together today, he’s got more balls then you all. Known the bloke for 38 years and he would invite being in a dark room with you key boards chickens.
You only need to call him and ask, I’m sure he would be happy to share a couple of minutes with u all.

And we had lunch together today, he’s got more balls then you all. Known the bloke for 38 years and he would invite being in a dark room with you key boards chickens.
You only need to call him and ask, I’m sure he would be happy to share a couple of minutes with u all.
Maybe he can go into a dark room (as you put it) with Bash 🤣🤣 as most of this inconsistent talk is coming from 1 poster.

I think what people are ultimately saying is the statement read like they were going to appoint a high profile McGuane type to run most “footy things” and if that happened I guess we would understand but then Rocky got appointed and it does seem strange as his not a “profile” name and hasn’t coached a senior side for a long time and isn’t an ex player just out of the game, so in premier is not an ideal set up..
Cheers ❤️

This has got weird.

Posters discussing a coach being replaced a month after being reappointed and the unusual nature of his dismissal.

Suddenly we are talking 'dark room's' and veiled threats. All from an Abers supporter! Allegedly.

Personally, I think EK did a fabulous job in their 1st year in Premier Division. Congratulations to all involved.

This has got weird.

Posters discussing a coach being replaced a month after being reappointed and the unusual nature of his dismissal.

Suddenly we are talking 'dark room's' and veiled threats. All from an Abers supporter! Allegedly.

Personally, I think EK did a fabulous job in their 1st year in Premier Division. Congratulations to all involved.

People amaze me.. just let the new coach enjoy his appointment...all people love to speculate, make up crap and innuendo ..let the season take its course.
Im no east Keilor supporter but im a people person..cmon guys relax it..who cares why what whatever

Any news floating around about clubs recruits ? Expecting EK won’t be quiet in this area and looking forward this seasons unveilings.

Keilor look to have a little bit of turnover but that’s expected, Mick will be looking towards the next flag in coming years and has plenty of youth to work with.

Expecting Abers to be agressive and add a couple more too, can’t imagine anything but a premiership next season will be enough for them. Will be incredibly hard to beat.

Pascoe Vale need to fill a few gaps and probably add depth if they are to take the next step.

Airport West look well equipped to make a sustained run in Premier, hoping the list remains in tact. I’m sure they are chasing hard to add some quality.

Marby Park’s best this season was as good as anyone but their worst equally so. They need some big bodied mids and the return of Heatherton, could be a surprise packet.

Avondale been pretty quiet. Very interested to see how Little goes in first season as coach, can he attract recruits ?

Douttas are trying hard to bring players in and need some quality key position players to improve. Got a couple so far including Wallis and a very good coach, but would need a fair bit more to avoid being in the relegation scrap again.

And the premiers Strathmore are very curious situation. No coach announced and a few players already moved on but have a long line of young players awaiting opportunity. Lock to play finals IMO

This has got weird.

His not an Abers person Silver all deflecting mate. The poster has reappeared after a bit of time away under a new name as can tell by the language used. You will see what I mean but I’m happy to PM you. Regarding Bongetti I will only say that I heard he was very well liked and popular by players and others at EK so it definitely created a bit of chat around the league.
It’s pretty quite footy wise to be honest…

Any news floating around about clubs recruits ? Expecting EK won’t be quiet in this area and looking forward this seasons unveilings.

Keilor look to have a little bit of turnover but that’s expected, Mick will be looking towards the next flag in coming years and has plenty of youth to work with.

Expecting Abers to be agressive and add a couple more too, can’t imagine anything but a premiership next season will be enough for them. Will be incredibly hard to beat.

Pascoe Vale need to fill a few gaps and probably add depth if they are to take the next step.

Airport West look well equipped to make a sustained run in Premier, hoping the list remains in tact. I’m sure they are chasing hard to add some quality.

Marby Park’s best this season was as good as anyone but their worst equally so. They need some big bodied mids and the return of Heatherton, could be a surprise packet.

Avondale been pretty quiet. Very interested to see how Little goes in first season as coach, can he attract recruits ?

Douttas are trying hard to bring players in and need some quality key position players to improve. Got a couple so far including Wallis and a very good coach, but would need a fair bit more to avoid being in the relegation scrap again.

And the premiers Strathmore are very curious situation. No coach announced and a few players already moved on but have a long line of young players awaiting opportunity. Lock to play finals IMO

To be honest I don’t think APW list has changed much from the last time they were in prem I think they will need to recruit a fair bit especially a ruckman and a FF. Not easy positions to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be honest I don’t think APW list has changed much from the last time they were in prem I think they will need to recruit a fair bit especially a ruckman and a FF. Not easy positions to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Apw have got the 2 boys from werribee all year next year. But havent heard much more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back