EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Apw have got the 2 boys from werribee all year next year. But havent heard much more

Well that will definitely help. Hearing Will Jury will be at Williamstown next year too, doubt strathmore will be having him handy in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well that will definitely help. Hearing Will Jury will be at Williamstown next year too, doubt strathmore will be having him handy in that case.

Surely Mitch Robinson might get a gig at EK if not picked up again by an AFL club again?

Surely Mitch Robinson might get a gig at EK if not picked up again by an AFL club again?

That would be an awesome signing,

Your club hillside has been recruiting abit big fella, maybe they should have a crack at him

That would be an awesome signing,

Your club hillside has been recruiting abit big fella, maybe they should have a crack at him
Don't think HS could afford his tattoo bill let alone his match payments. Some good in's it seems at HS to be honest don't know much of the lads coming in. Hope they are as good as they say.

That is the funniest 5 mins of reading possibly ever on this forum!! I think it's time to move on from the EK chat...
Well it’s was an interesting local footy story that evoked interesting covo mate. I guess from the outside looking in the coaching situation looked strange and bizarre. Hence the discussion by many on here. Lol

Don't think HS could afford his tattoo bill let alone his match payments. Some good in's it seems at HS to be honest don't know much of the lads coming in. Hope they are as good as they say.

Im sure you know plenty about the boys that are coming across lol.. team Italy helps with that.

What’s your plan to get Tulla to clear more then 2?

Im sure you know plenty about the boys that are coming across lol.. team Italy helps with that.

What’s your plan to get Tulla to clear more then 2?

My plan to get them across? My plan is to go watch them play when we are at home and make my own mind up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha this is a cool chat.

Everybody messing with everybody.
I went to Tech school with Pat.
And we had lunch together today, he’s got more balls then you all. Known the bloke for 38 years and he would invite being in a dark room with you key boards chickens.
You only need to call him and ask, I’m sure he would be happy to share a couple of minutes with u all.
Be careful champ. Don’t get too far up, you may not be able to dig yourself out

Last edited:
Haha this is a cool chat.

Everybody messing with everybody.
I went to Tech school with Pat.
And we had lunch together today, he’s got more balls then you all. Known the bloke for 38 years and he would invite being in a dark room with you key boards chickens.
You only need to call him and ask, I’m sure he would be happy to share a couple of minutes with u all.

Best President in the world and now the toughest bloke in the world.

This thread is excellent.

Also i have found in my experience you're better off in a well lit room for fighting no point playing Marco Polo trying to decide which direction to throw one.

Best President in the world and now the toughest bloke in the world.

This thread is excellent.

Also i have found in my experience you're better off in a well lit room for fighting no point playing Marco Polo trying to decide which direction to throw one.
Fighting? I thought he was trying to set the mood..:cool:

One thing I noticed is it doesn’t say club decision. Looks like it was a Pat decision.

There no we, only I

“I don’t care what the general public think (of the decision, as president) I need to make the right calls for our organisation.
Think you read into things a little too much mate lol. Presidents speak on behalf of the board and club. Wether an article says I/We he is the voice of the club to the general public as is every president. I can tell you the committee was aware and in agreeance, no issues from that end. Take my word for it or not i dont really care but thats fact. Not that hard to comprehend.

End of the day no matter what i tell you lot on here you will believe what you want anyway so be it.

Think you read into things a little too much mate lol. Presidents speak on behalf of the board and club. Wether an article says I/We he is the voice of the club to the general public as is every president. I can tell you the committee was aware and in agreeance, no issues from that end. Take my word for it or not i dont really care but thats fact. Not that hard to comprehend.

End of the day no matter what i tell you lot on here you will believe what you want anyway so be it.
Thats the problem you would not tell us anything.

2 weeks ago you said i will make no further comment on this

Thats the problem you would not tell us anything.

2 weeks ago you said i will make no further comment on this
Guess alot changes in 2 weeks. Once again like to think i havnt commented on anything that hasnt been spoken about publicly. Anyway any big signings on the grapevine?

Maybe he can go into a dark room (as you put it) with Bash 🤣🤣 as most of this inconsistent talk is coming from 1 poster.

I think what people are ultimately saying is the statement read like they were going to appoint a high profile McGuane type to run most “footy things” and if that happened I guess we would understand but then Rocky got appointed and it does seem strange as his not a “profile” name and hasn’t coached a senior side for a long time and isn’t an ex player just out of the game, so in premier is not an ideal set up..
Cheers ❤️
Turbo - most of the coaching in reality comes from Heath Shaw. I agree originally thought EK may bring in a high profile coach but I think they have gone for what is required

Remove this Banner Ad

Back