Oppo Camp OTHER CLUB Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Howe, (Hawks) delisted now.
Here is the updated list

I will put this here if anyone cares.

You would have to think Josh Dunkley to lions will be the toughest trade to do this year, with the lions limited picks and their possible father sons. In fact, I have no idea how it possibly gets done. Lions future first is obviously a starting point.

I will put this here if anyone cares.

You would have to think Josh Dunkley to lions will be the toughest trade to do this year, with the lions limited picks and their possible father sons. In fact, I have no idea how it possibly gets done. Lions future first is obviously a starting point.

Dogs always seem to be in a blue with someone during trade time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 years in and he's never been AA and hasn't won a BNF.

How does anyone with a brain call him elite?

Tell me you have no idea without telling me you have no idea.
He was our best player in the finals. That’s enough for me.

Hird must've fcked up his interview. Thats a shame.

Scott kept a basket case in norf competitive for years. Bombers might turn the corner.
Or they might sack Brad within two years.

Essendon could have beaten us twice this season so Scott certainly has some talent to work with.

Most likely he'll make them a more hardened and consistent group, lead them finally to a finals win and sell hope.

However.

To lead them to a flag he'll have to defy the history of the VFL/AFL competition and become the first and only senior coach to win his maiden Premiership outside their first 9 seasons at the helm. As it is only one in Malthouse ever took until their 9th year.

I don't like his chances and that makes me very happy with this appointment.

May their Premiership drought long continue!

Hird must've fcked up his interview. Thats a shame.

Scott kept a basket case in norf competitive for years. Bombers might turn the corner.
Turned up with an orange tan & an erection.

Things turned worse when half way through the interview an au pair turned up carrying a baby.

Interesting, isn't it?
Potential new Essendon coaches had to go through the interview process, blah, blah, blah.
Then Brad Scott says he's interested & bingo!
He's appointed immediately.
You have to feel for Adem Yze.

“To reach this appointment, we established a clear and structured coaching recruitment process to ensure we found the right person to take our club forward,” the Bombers told their members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back