Oppo Camp OTHER CLUB Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, isn't it?
Potential new Essendon coaches had to go through the interview process, blah, blah, blah.
Then Brad Scott says he's interested & bingo!
He's appointed immediately.
You have to feel for Adem Yze.

“To reach this appointment, we established a clear and structured coaching recruitment process to ensure we found the right person to take our club forward,” the Bombers told their members.

It was a comprehensive process.

Interesting, isn't it?
Potential new Essendon coaches had to go through the interview process, blah, blah, blah.
Then Brad Scott says he's interested & bingo!
He's appointed immediately.
You have to feel for Adem Yze.

“To reach this appointment, we established a clear and structured coaching recruitment process to ensure we found the right person to take our club forward,” the Bombers told their members.
. They didn't even give Caracella a look in.

I don’t think you’ve watch him very often.
He’s got got much better skills, X factor, and decision making that both Browns.
I admit that i havn't watched many of his games, based on stats after 4 years and 41 games he wouldn't play in our best 22.
I just don't see the point in getting failed delisted players, unless they are young kpp size, they take longer as we all know.

I admit that i havn't watched many of his games, based on stats after 4 years and 41 games he wouldn't play in our best 22.
I just don't see the point in getting failed delisted players, unless they are young kpp size, they take longer as we all know.
Search for his highlights- you’ll be surprised at his skills.

Amon is supposed by the media to be getting $650K a year, so if McStay is on similar money, the compo pick should be about the same.
If it's less then the pick will be lower.
It will be interesting to see.
And here we go. I agree, Mcstay's one should be similar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant understand Bowes to Geel.
Unless 2 x $800 becomes 4 x $400, then they're breaching the vaunted "paying unders" model.
Bowes would only get 500k max, per year if he was to ask for a trade. Geelong would pay him that over 3 or 4 years and it's not overs, especially when you get pick 7 as well

Whose spot would he take?
Craig McRae (Senior)
Hayden Skipworth (forwards) from previous coaching group.
Scott Selwood (midfield) Elevated from development.
Justin Leppitsch (head of strategy and backline) brought in by/with McRae.
Brendon Bolton (director of coaching and midfield) brought in by/with McRae.
Mark Jamar (ruck) ???
Neville Jetta (development) New.
Josh Fraser (head of academy) New.

Skipworth is the rumour as almost all of the others are new or brought in with McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back