Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 2 - Dogs v Saints Sat March 25th 7:25pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Saints by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Jeremy Cameron set us up and cash convert Bevo.

Was about to say it looks like he needs time in the gym. His old man had more bulk on him in his prime didn't he.

Not at the start.

Not really sure what Bevo is doing with Darcy. He was playing back in the VFL but killed it so they played him at AFL level. Looked good in defence - real good - then all of a sudden this year he is playing key forward and now he is playing ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without clear vision of they probably didn't bother. Would have been different on the goal line with more angles. The broadcast barely even caught vision of the kick.
But that’s what I mean, you need to check every angle given how clearly close it was to his hands. No chance they had time to do that (from the few times we’ve seen the ARC, it’s been a awfully slow process)

Mason wood probably best on ground

Time for the dogs to consider offloading any player with currency at the end of the year. Players off table = Bont, B Smith, Naughton (though overrated), English, Darcy and Ugle-Hagan. Every other player on the table. That said, outside of Macrae/Libba I’d struggle to want any other players at the Lions. Maybe Dale off half back. Rest are 👎

Apologies wrong place to tag you, I mistook this thread for the one I made on the bay. Anyhow Bombers will smash Gold Coast tomorrow, if that helps.
Haha thought we were on the bay - would have went harder if I realised we weren’t 🤣

Time for the dogs to consider offloading any player with currency at the end of the year. Players off table = Bont, B Smith, Naughton (though overrated), English, Darcy and Ugle-Hagan. Every other player on the table. That said, outside of Macrae/Libba I’d struggle to want any other players at the Lions. Maybe Dale off half back. Rest are 👎
Bailey Smith’s ball use makes him a liability. If we got good offers, I’d let him go. Macrae has regressed so badly since 2021, used to be elite with his delivery inside 50 but now just a Crouch style accumulator.

Back