Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 2 - Dogs v Saints Sat March 25th 7:25pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Saints by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You all joke but this competition is going to be terrified when we get the mighty Rory Lobb back

Bailey Smith’s ball use makes him a liability. If we got good offers, I’d let him go. Macrae has regressed so badly since 2021, used to be elite with his delivery inside 50 but now just a Crouch style accumulator.
Clanger king. Is lucky to end up with a disposal efficiency over 50% in any game. That hurts your team when he has as many touches as he does.

Worse, he’s consistently got worse year on year at this, with his accuracy reducing each year. His kicking efficiency is sitting at 40% for the year, and only slightly better than that last year. That’s right down there with the very worst in the comp (The stats tell you where they lie in AFL app)

edit: he’s going above average tonight at mid 60’s, but has still had 6 direct turnovers (and 4 clangers) in his 22 touches, along with just 2 tackles

Last edited:
Alistair Nicholson has been calling Caminiti’s name wrong all night. Moron

Rory Lobb a massive loss tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be interesting in Launceston next week...Clarko at 2-0 and Mitchell at zero-2...

Time for the dogs to consider offloading any player with currency at the end of the year. Players off table = Bont, B Smith, Naughton (though overrated), English, Darcy and Ugle-Hagan. Every other player on the table. That said, outside of Macrae/Libba I’d struggle to want any other players at the Lions. Maybe Dale off half back. Rest are 👎
I'd probably keep West as well, seems to put in the effort for what I've seen.

Back