Preview Changes: R3 v Port Adelaide, Saturday April 1, 7.00pm ACDT at Adelaide Oval

When will the Crows win next?

• R3 vs Port Adelaide

• R4 vs Fremantle (H)

• R5 vs Carlton (H)

• R6 vs Hawthorn (A, Tasmania)

• R7 vs Collingwood (H)

• R8 vs Geelong (A, Kardina)

• R9 vs St Kilda (H)

• R10 vs Western Bulldogs (A, Ballarat)

• R11 vs Brisbane (H)

• R12 vs Gold Coast (A, NT)

• R13 vs West Coast (H)

• R15 vs Collingwood (A, MCG)

• R16 vs North Melbourne (H)

• R17 vs Essendon (A, Marvel)

• R18 vs GWS (H)

• R19 vs Melbourne (A, MCG)

• R20 vs Port Adelaide

• R21 vs Gold Coast (H)

• R22 vs Brisbane (A, Gabba)

• R23 vs Sydney (H)

• R24 vs West Coast (A, Perth)

• Winless Season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine dropping Laird and not having 37 poeesesione going in our direction … prob lost by 10 goals

We only lost to GWS by 16 points and Laird was an active hindrance on the team. He's not as important as people think he is

He’s 23 or 24

He played well you’re just too biased to admit

Pretty decent AFL player

More play to their ability like him today and we win

If Lachlan Murphy is in our future plans we are in a world of hurt

Yes and again, we only lost by 16 points.

We've lost games by more against similar opponents when he's played really well
So ? What’s the point ? We lost by 15 so Laird isn’t good ?

😂

If we had Macrae Libba smith Bont I’d agree

But in absence of those you’re not making any sense

One bad game in 4 years , few missed kicks today but we lose by 8 goals without him today

So ? What’s the point ? We lost by 15 so Laird isn’t good ?

😂

If we had Macrae Libba smith Bont I’d agree

But in absence of those you’re not making any sense

One bad game on 4 years , few missed kicks today but we lose by 8 goals without him today

My point is that if we dropped Laird we wouldn't lose by 10 goals because he doesn't have as much impact on the result as people think.

This was proven last week when he played the worst game of his recent career and we were still in the game until the 4th quarter

My point is that if we dropped Laird we wouldn't lose by 10 goals because he doesn't have as much impact on the result as people think.

This was proven last week when he played the worst game of his recent career and we were still in the game until the 4th quarter
No one in their right mind is dropping Laird

You’re living in complete fantasy considering he’s clearly been our best mid other than 1 game out of about 45

If he wasn’t there today we’d prob lose by 8-10 goals

If you can gift us some good players out of thin air I’m happy to drop him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok name our best 22 with all the guns … I’m ready ….

B TBD - TBD - TBD
HB TBD - TBD - TBD
C Dawson - TBD - TBD
HF Rankine - Fogarty - TBD
F TBD - Walker - Thilthorpe
R TBD - Rachele - Soligo

I TBD - TBD - TBD - TBD

That's our current best 22 with all our guns

No one in their right mind is dropping Laird

You’re living in complete fantasy considering he’s clearly been our best mid other than 1 game out of about 45

If he wasn’t there today we’d prob lose by 8-10 goals

If you can gift us some good players out of thin air I’m happy to drop him

Okay excellent. Murphy dropped, Laird stays in the team

Okay excellent. Murphy dropped, Laird stays in the team
You know Murphy was above average today … don’t be mischievous

It’s funny ..because I knew everyone rated his game , because no one was complaining about him

Contested ball and kick skills , courageous and didn’t fumble

Right here right now he’d be better in midfield playing like that than Schoenberg … pity nicks doesn’t just throw him in there

You know Murphy was above average today … don’t be mischievous

It’s funny ..because I knew everyone rated his game , because no one was complaining about him

Contested ball and kick skills , courageous and didn’t fumble

Right here right now he’d be better in midfield playing like that than Schoenberg … pity nicks doesn’t just throw him in there

But that's the point.

I'd already dropped Schoenberg for Taylor

Who else from the midfield would you drop to play Murphy?

Rachele? Soligo? Keays? Rankine? They're the only other players (apart from Berry and Laird) to get midfield time which is the only position Murphy is even half decent in

Out:-
Gameplan that relies on us not changing up the centre square when we are getting beaten until the very end of the quarter

In:-
Changing up a losing centre square by trying anything and not waiting until the oppo has banged on 4 or 5 unanswered goals...roll fog for a couple of CBA'S to intimidate, roll dawson there, try rucking tex for a couple of centre bounces..whatever..just don't keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result..it aint working right now

But that's the point.

Rachele? Soligo? Keays? Rankine? They're the only other players (apart from Berry and Laird) to get midfield time which is the only position Murphy is even half decent in
Unfort Taylor still has amateur level fitness so he’d only play mid in squirts , shame as he’s probably our best midfield talent

Murphy can take his other minutes, or play as sub and come on and go straight to midfield

Out:-
Gameplan that relies on us not changing up the centre square when we are getting beaten until the very end of the quarter

In:-
Changing up a losing centre square by trying anything and not waiting until the oppo has banged on 4 or 5 unanswered goals...roll fog for a couple of CBA'S to intimidate, roll dawson there, try rucking tex for a couple of centre bounces..whatever..just don't keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result..it aint working right now
Dawson 👍

But that's the point.

Can we just leave him out of the team. He kicked zero goals today and was picked as a forward.

Unfort Taylor still has amateur level fitness so he’d only play mid in squirts , shame as he’s probably our best midfield talent

Murphy can take his other minutes, or play as sub and come on and go straight to midfield

I had Murphy as the sub already and copped some flak because apparently he was good and should be starting 22

I don't care if Taylor is unfit, he can't be any worse than a fit Schoenberg who was diabolically bad

Back