Is it time for Dimma to go.

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 126 57.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, it's time for him to go.

Cotch and Riewoldt will go. Tarrant will also go.

Peggy is gone.

Gale is likely to go

Our recruiters and list management need to go.

Our fitness team is woeful as are our assistant coaches

There are another 7 players on the list that aren't good enough and need to go.

Miller, Ralphsmith, Ross, Mansell, McIntosh, Colina, Banks,

We need a broom through the place and a fresh start.
All... Doom & Gloom...

Time for a fresh voice and new ideas.
the Richmond man thing only lasts so long.
I love Dimma and what he has done for our club. I will be forever grateful to him.
but 13 years is long enough.
Rubbish, we are in a transition period, he won 3 flags, what do you want from him?

Your first paragraph is unadulterated bullshit. There was no such strategy. FFS mate, a free kick is a turnover, a lost contest.
Why do you have a need to make up lies to wrap around an opinion?

Rewatch the seasons. Do it, We held onto the players for very very long periods. It resulted in more Frees Against & 50's - but not at a rate that the strategy still wasn't worth it. Our entire success was built around a defensive system that required setting up & every second that we could hold them up, it helped us win. They would only call us out maybe 2/10 times - so it was resulting in a handful more free's against, as well as 50's. Back in 2017 they were not that hot on it, you could do it for ages. 2018 though is when they changed it.

Its the entire reason they made the penalty worse and the judgement more quickshot. Seriously, WTF are you talking about - were you actually watching our games? We still ****ing do it from time to time, but we almost always get the free against and 50 called now.

we were not in a transition period when the powers at be brought in Taranto and Hopper.
According to Hardwick , that put us back in the premiership window.

Exactly. The narrative from premiership window to transition changed once we got hit with injuries.

we were not in a transition period when the powers at be brought in Taranto and Hopper.
According to Hardwick , that put us back in the premiership window.
It did, any other club would have done the same. It would be stupid to throw in the towel when you still have players like Lynch, Martin, Bolton, Grimes, Vlaustin ect still on the list.

Imagine the clubs lining up to get him like they did with Clarkson

We have a multiple flag winning coach so it would idiotic to move him on with no decent replacements showing anything
And that’s worked so well for Norf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if he has triplets? May need to stay on longer to feed them and put them through expensive private schools. 😂
Why do you think we can’t get or hold our assistants, some who left to be assistants? There no money in the soft cap, the accountant has 80% of it

Rubbish, we are in a transition period, he won 3 flags, what do you want from him?
He said preseason that this is the most talented list we have assembled.
‘how is that going?

It did, any other club would have done the same. It would be stupid to throw in the towel when you still have players like Lynch, Martin, Bolton, Grimes, Vlaustin ect still on the list.

Grimes is cooked. His decision making has dropped off dramatically.

Vlastuin has been poor in most games (although yesterday is his best game for the year).

Martin who knows. Perhaps what we are getting from him is his new norm, if so, he is expendable (pains me to say it.).

If you had have included Baker, Balta, Rioli and Broad in that list, I'd agree.. But we are past the three above beinf anymore than solid contributors with the rare brilliant game.

I haven't read all these pages, but I do just want to point out.

Dimma and the coaches don't teach the players to make god awful turnovers..

that shit is on the players.

Selection stuff ok that sits with the coaching group.

but execution of skills on the ground is not a coaching issue IMO.

these are finely tuned elite athletes who have worked on their craft since under 12's for most of them.

If they still need a coach to show them how to hit a target then they are in the wrong gig!

Grimes is cooked. His decision making has dropped off dramatically.

Vlastuin has been poor in most games (although yesterday is his best game for the year).

Martin who knows. Perhaps what we are getting from him is his new norm, if so, he is expendable (pains me to say it.).

If you had have included Baker, Balta, Rioli and Broad in that list, I'd agree.. But we are past the three above beinf anymore than solid contributors with the rare brilliant game.
The younger players need to step up and not leave it totally for the ageing star/seniors to carry the side...
That mix of youth and experience is not working/functioning/integrating at all...for a variety of reasons...injury, suspensions, mental demons with close losses, umpiring bias, fitness levels, skill levels...

Back