Autopsy goal loss vs *Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Zurhaar….Amazing!!
Tarryn Thomas…. Wrap our arms around him….. amazing footballer!!
George Wardlaw!!!
Sheez missed a sitter, umpire missed a free kick to Larkey, and JZ’s second out of bounds. If any of those 3 didn’t happen, we win.
I can see massive Improvement x 10. Brett Ratten is our man. I don’t care how we found him, but he’s our coach. The boys are loving it, you can see it

Down 2 on the pine, prolly just ran out of tickets, good to see ben mckay mark a line in the sand, thos is the standard going forward.

Competed really well with 2 big bodied mids down but just get the feeling that we will never win any of the close ones. Every other team just has an extra gear in terms of skill and x-factor against us in the final moments. So in other words - close losses like this are as close to 'wins' as we will ever get.
What!? Ever? Turn it up .. it will come

Positives:
-Wardlaw's intent
-That's Mckay at his best
-Phillips and CCJ keep building
-Larkey took 2 strong marks
-Spicer...9 tackles (needs to do more with the ball)
-Thank christ we picked up shiels
-Sarah Jone's legs in those pants :heart:

Negatives:
-JZ's last 2 weeks. Been shocking with ball in hand
-Hall whenever he gets near it
-smalls not getting front and centre of CCJ and Larkey.
-Powell...useless. 3/4's and he barely touches it...one tackle. He's pulling the piss at the moment. Does he even want to be a footballer?
-another 2 concussions.

Gutted but proud. It’s a weird feeling. More confident each week that good things are coming. Midfield of WilPhil, Powell, Wardlaw, Thomas was there quite a few times, looking good already and so promising for the future.

Would have been beyond wonderful to beat the cheats but again we don’t need the points, we need to see play like what we saw for most of that game, for more of the games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's ****ing rough. The Sheezel banana (a sure sign of being Norfed), the Spicer mishit that went between two of his teammates inside 50, JZ's mare, the non-frees paid to Larkey as he was butt raped by his man in the last minute. ****.

Good signs tho from Phillips, Wardlaw (though he needs to learn this pace is faster than the VFL), and TT was classy.

We had them ****ing rattled. Just a shame we couldn't go on with it.

Also, the * crowd didn't raise much of a whimper given there would've been 30,000+ of them. We out voiced them all game

Hall get out of my football club.

Ziebell having a great season and then has two absolute howlers at critical moments. Undoes it all.

So tired of older players making the same mistakes again and again and again.

Young players great, I hope they don't get too demoralized though. The next win will be sweet when it comes but god I hope they don't drop their heads after games like today. Seeing your senior heads let you down again and again must be so draining.

Special shout-out to Phoenix. What is that you do? Rarely actually gets a tackle and when he does is shrugged off with less vigour than a dog shitting peach seeds. I don't blame him though, coaches have hung him out to dry.

Can Zurhaar….Amazing!!
Tarryn Thomas…. Wrap our arms around him….. amazing footballer!!
George Wardlaw!!!
Sheez missed a sitter, umpire missed a free kick to Larkey, and JZ’s second out of bounds. If any of those 3 didn’t happen, we win.
I can see massive Improvement x 10. Brett Ratten is our man. I don’t care how we found him, but he’s our coach. The boys are loving it, you can see it
If clarko doesn’t come back will ratts be offered the role do you think? I really like him. Such a good guy.

Wardlaw is something.

100% effort everytime all the time without compromise.
When he hets a liny bit bigger he is virtually unstoppable, cople of those * blokes that managed to stick a tackle on him in time to come will be telling their grandkids that they once stopped georgie the animal wardlaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back