Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Hawks v Lions Sat June 10th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Get to play our bunnies. Going for 4 in a row against them

Last 2 really showed issues in the Brisbane that were shown up in the finals. The 2020 game the league announced they were stopping the season at half time so don't really count that
Fair comment re 2021 and 2022.

I suspect lions have a harder edge this year and better structure but need Saturday's game to frank that.

Hawthorn play the Lions this week, so my comment was not really about what other teams do.

You made the comment that the Lions don't do well in away games and my comment is that that is not particular to The Lions.

I made that comment bcos lots of other teams fans act like that is a Lions-only problem.
Which it most definitely isn't!

Cal Twomey mentioned him as being more likely to be targeted by a Victorian club and mentioned Hawks as a possibility on the AFL website a few weeks back
We have no need for him to be honest.

Lohman on the other hand.

We have no need for him to be honest.

Lohman on the other hand.
Robertson would start each week for you guys. Lohmann too. Worst part is I can see us dropping this game. Which we shouldn't.

Hope we don't lose lohmann at the end of year. Can see him being a good replacement for Linc McCarthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robertson would start each week for you guys.
Considering Ward and Stephens are playing at Box Hill and how strong our midfield is now, I doubt that very much.

We don’t need him.

I hope someone has reminded Kelli Underwood that it's the Brisbane Lions and not the Gold Cast Suns playing today.

That jumper colour could be awfully confusing......

More crappy research by FoxFooty commentators.

Made absolutely nothing of a player kicking their first goal at the time.

I don’t know why Kosi wasn’t getting a game earlier in the year but has to stay in if available now surely. He’s a very talented second fiddle to Lewis. His marking presence along with Lewis will surely trouble teams for years.

First time so far Neale is in the centre bounce.

Fagan wonders why Hawks are pushing Lions.

Seriously his your best player and you don't play him in his position for more then half the quarter. Poor coaching this from Fagan

Back