Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t get the hate for Gresham.

Henry would be good too but won’t be a Brockman straight swap if Peter Bell has anything to do with it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would love Henry, apparently has an offer on the table, but not even looking at it. Peter Bell a nightmare to deal with, especially if Henry keeps going as he is, another 24 possessions today on the wing.

I’m still hoping for a Wiz/Duursma double.
I suspect that means we need to:
1. Help Melb trade up for Harley Reid. Sliding down from 3-4 cheaply would let WC get 3 and have confidence they’d get Curtain.
2. Trade for GCs first. It’s a straight swap for our future first, although we could add their future second for WB and Melb second Rd picks early or on draft night. (We got Melbs in the Harley deal)

Wiz, Duursma and McCabe would be an absolutely amazing haul.

I don’t want Haynes. Would rather play Blanck, and either Scrimshaw, DGB or Serong (Frost in an emergency). They’ll improve more by playing than in the VFL, even if it costs us some matches.

Happy with Riccardi or Georgiades, but also happy to see how Ryan, Kosi and Lewis go together while we wait for B.King to make his choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love Henry, apparently has an offer on the table, but not even looking at it. Peter Bell a nightmare to deal with, especially if Henry keeps going as he is, another 24 possessions today on the wing.
Why does he want out?
He was in Freo’s academy wasn’t he?
seems strange

He’s nowhere near the player Brad Hill was when we gave him to them for a pick after 30, by Freo’s own logic a f3 should do it.

If Tyler decides to go home - straight swap

As much as Peter Bell is a nightmare to deal with it’d be hard for them to argue it’s not a straight swap. Outside the draft position their value should be pretty close on what they’ve done in their careers to date. Even close to identical in where they are rated in the league

7BBF9AE4-89D0-432C-B057-A493CDB070FF.jpeg

He is exactly the sort of player that we need...and of course, fits our preferred age profile
Unfortunately I agree, because of Peter Bell. However, if we involve Brockman and or DGB, who knows. Depends on what happens with Liam Ryan. We are having a go. Got to land them though. Yesterday wont hurt. Got to improve the List. Got to get better. Really better.

Last edited:
What kind of pick/s is Wingard worth on the market?

Similar to t.mitchell? 42 & 50

We need these kind of picks for McCabe bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back