Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS - MCG, Saturday 9th September, 3:20PM AEST *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 85 86.7%
  • Giants

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve got a feeling Ross doesn’t rate Stocker as much as most on here

Twice dropped now and has had a few comments about how he’s still a work in progress. There must be something in his game that isn’t up to it.

He's been pretty good but not outstanding to me. He's great depth but not that different to Paton to me. Young enough that he could still grow though.

Feel for Stocker. Think his toughness would suit finals.

How good is this from Cordy? Good onya big fella.... you deserve it

Congrats to Cooper Sharman. Left out of the side early when we had injured forwards but kept at it. I tip my hat to ya mate.

Absolutely stoked for Mason Wood. By all accounts an absolute gift to have around the younger guys at the club.

Chomping at the bit to see how the young brigade go. Props to the coaches for pumping games into them.

Hope Jimmy has a blinder.

Glad Clark is starting.

If our disposal and composure is ok, we should be right in this.

Go Saints!!!
It definitely is a feel good side.

He's been pretty good but not outstanding to me. He's great depth but not that different to Paton to me. Young enough that he could still grow though.
I think he’s been pretty good, just got unlucky Ross came back.

With Windy being so good in the back line that leaves us with 7 defenders without him so he really is a surplus.

He's trolling
Thrives of it

Luckily we all like giving him crap
Kamala Harris Yes GIF by The Democrats
Check the age on ya licence

Who says troll over the age of 13

Twice dropped now and has had a few comments about how he’s still a work in progress. There must be something in his game that isn’t up to it.
I’m an unabashed fan of Stocker and get this feeling as well. I’d still love him to focus on getting super fit this summer to spend some time running through the midfield.

I seem to recall early reports in the last preseason that he was lagging in the time trials and got himself up to an adequate afl standard but significant improvement would be expected this summer. We could certainly do with Stock’s physicality and team oriented much like Maynard and Viney for their respective teams

I’m an unabashed fan of Stocker and get this feeling as well. I’d still love him to focus on getting super fit this summer to spend some time running through the midfield.

I seem to recall early reports in the last preseason that he was lagging in the time trials and got himself up to an adequate afl standard but significant improvement would be expected this summer. We could certainly do with Stock’s physicality and team oriented much like Maynard and Viney for their respective teams
Maybe it’s the fitness that Ross was referring to when he said he’s still a work in progress

With Windy being so good in the back line that leaves us with 7 defenders without him so he really is a surplus.

I rate him but as fringe more than a set and forget. He's still got time but his kicking is a bit hit and miss but he is ambitious at least and he's tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rate him but as fringe more than a set and forget. He's still got time but his kicking is a bit hit and miss but he is ambitious at least and he's tough.
I really like him cause his a big physical guy, tackles like a man possessed but you’re right. He’s a personal fave more than a genuine first 18 lock.

Noticed that myself.
I don't agree with it, but I've noticed it. The only time the media show Ross close to losing it in the coaches box during a game, is usually after Stocker has does something.
Still thinks he does far more right than wrong personally, and is stiff to be missing out. Think he's put a pretty good season together and has made the team better.
But that's just me.

Exactly, he was dropped at that point and the coaches then showed a preference for the extra midfielder in the setup, not surprised to see us revert to it. Stocker has plenty to offer but prefer the extra mid in the team personally.

Noticed that myself.
I don't agree with it, but I've noticed it. The only time the media show Ross close to losing it in the coaches box during a game, is usually after Stocker has does something.
Still thinks he does far more right than wrong personally, and is stiff to be missing out. Think he's put a pretty good season together and has made the team better.
But that's just me.
He must still see something in him as he has played 20 games.

The good thing for him is he would have earned another contract and whatever it is he has to work on he gets a go at it over the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back