List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially I wasn't happy with pick 33 but I did hear Adams contract was back ended don't know if it was mentioned in hear.
If you take that in consideration its a good deal for us

I think he could be a decent centre bounce player similar to how Elliot goes in there sometimes. The round 22 game vs Sydney im sure he played a fair bit of midfield with degoey missing.
He's sitting behind Harrison, Allan and Macrae for 2024 midfield rookie/young player minutes. Even McCreery gets more time there at this stage!

If he wants to play midfield, it's not at Collingwood.

I think he could be a decent centre bounce player similar to how Elliot goes in there sometimes. The round 22 game vs Sydney im sure he played a fair bit of midfield with degoey missing.

Happy for you to think that. Jamie has always been >>>> the athlete Ginni is.

Freo gets jack s**t. Schultz is an UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT. He walks. They get bananas. He ain’t sticking around at a club that has been shafting him. Best they take our pick 33.

Compo rules don't depend on restricted/unrestricted. All things even Freo will get a pick around the 20-ish mark regardless - as stormskye said it's just a matter of whether it comes from us now or the AFL later. There is a risk they may get jack s**t if they net out their free agents by bringing in one of their own next year and that's something they need to think about.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't make that trade. DGB seems a bust.

Key position blokes take a bit longer to develop as we already know… drafted that highly he shouldn’t be a complete potato. Well worth a punt if we got him cheap enough and bring him into a defensive system that is already humming and with the culture we’ve got could thrive? Maybe homesick but coming to a family environment could bring the best out in him!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back