List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially I wasn't happy with pick 33 but I did hear Adams contract was back ended don't know if it was mentioned in hear.
If you take that in consideration its a good deal for us

I think he could be a decent centre bounce player similar to how Elliot goes in there sometimes. The round 22 game vs Sydney im sure he played a fair bit of midfield with degoey missing.
He's sitting behind Harrison, Allan and Macrae for 2024 midfield rookie/young player minutes. Even McCreery gets more time there at this stage!

If he wants to play midfield, it's not at Collingwood.

I think he could be a decent centre bounce player similar to how Elliot goes in there sometimes. The round 22 game vs Sydney im sure he played a fair bit of midfield with degoey missing.

Happy for you to think that. Jamie has always been >>>> the athlete Ginni is.

Freo gets jack s**t. Schultz is an UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT. He walks. They get bananas. He ain’t sticking around at a club that has been shafting him. Best they take our pick 33.

Compo rules don't depend on restricted/unrestricted. All things even Freo will get a pick around the 20-ish mark regardless - as stormskye said it's just a matter of whether it comes from us now or the AFL later. There is a risk they may get jack shit if they net out their free agents by bringing in one of their own next year and that's something they need to think about.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't make that trade. DGB seems a bust.

Key position blokes take a bit longer to develop as we already know… drafted that highly he shouldn’t be a complete potato. Well worth a punt if we got him cheap enough and bring him into a defensive system that is already humming and with the culture we’ve got could thrive? Maybe homesick but coming to a family environment could bring the best out in him!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back