IN: Dunno
OUT: Chol

Brisbane
IN: Dunno, but not Ryan, and not much
OUT: Gunston

Richmond
IN: Kosi
OUT: Lots

Over to you MM, sort out the finer details please.

And just for completeness:

Hawthorn:
IN: Massi
OUT: Nope!

Essendon:
IN: Nope!
OUT: Massi

I heard that too. Checked, got told not to drink etc.
If you've ever played a competitive level of sport they always tell you to go about your normal routine even before big finals. I had no problem with him attending the races as long as it was something that didn't extend well into the night. IMO you'd rather have one of your players relaxed and in their routine and getting a goods night sleep rather than being stressed all night and not sleeping at all. I've heard of many stories of players that got so wound up before big games having sleepless nights and not being able to perform because their routines are all out of whack. It's important to remember that not everyone is the same and what makes one person tick might not be the same for someone else.

In regards to Massimo the * only offered him a 1 year deal on the rookie list again which would be his 3rd year as a rookie. He turned down the deal from them and instead has asked to be traded to us. Even though we didn't have to in goodwill we offered them a pick in the 60s which they turned down. Anyways as he wasn't offered an upgrade to the * senior list he automatically will be up fro grabs as DFA on Nov 1.

This is from 2019 but the DFA status that applies to Massimo I have marked in a green oval

View attachment 1833673

2019 in a long time ago in the AFL world of rule changing.

Still no mention of this DFA Massimo to Hawks in official channels that I can see.

I am only keen on Ryan as a means of unlocking the Reid deal, not as the basis for chol and ginni.

We can't trade a future 1 and future 2 unless we have another future 2 right?

So pick 4, F1 and our F2 for Reid....

We keep Bris F2

Am I missing rules here?
This!

Pick 4, Hawks F1 ~Pick 5, Hawks F2 ~Pick 25 for Pick 1.. only North giving up 2&3 or 2&F1 is a better offer

So you agree, 2nd chances are a thing?

Note too: jail. Lot of difference between the races and jail.

And you might also want to learn that just because you read something, others can't also read it.
You do realise I think Ginnavin going to the races was entirely okay don’t you? 🤷‍♂️

I’m not disagreeing with you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We finally get some tall targets to take the ball at its highest point and we are seriously contemplating letting one go ?? Not for mine. He has up to 7 years left in the system compared to max 2 for Gunston. We aren’t in premiership contention yet so no way I’d even consider trading away Ryan. Ginnivan can be done with other assets.

I want one trade from MM today.

Just one.

Hawthorn:
IN: Pick 1, B Smith, Ginnovin, Chol, Gunston
OUT: Kosi, Other stuff

West Coast
OUT: Pick 1

Collingwood
OUT: Ginnovin

Western Bulldogs
OUT: B Smith

Gold Coast
OUT: Chol

Brisbane
IN: Dunno, but not Ryan, and not much
OUT: Gunston

Richmond
IN: Kosi
OUT: Lots

Over to you MM, sort out the finer details please.

And just for completeness:

Hawthorn:
IN: Massi
OUT: Nope!

Essendon:
IN: Nope!
OUT: Massi
Seems fair.

F1 + gunston for Ryan +f3 or gtfo
That's the sort of thing i'd be chasing, or otherwise just say no. Brisbane's F1 is likely to be 15+, but could be important to packaging up for pick 1 this year or otherwise to have at our disposal next year when we go chasing targets like Smith or a key forward.

No way Ginnivan is worth a F2 (low 20s). He aint close to that pick. There really is no time to negotiate. Offer a F3. If declined, we move on.
Agree, negotiations can't really happen. That's why the period should be shortened to 5 days. The haggling over C graders this period has been deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back