No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norf are ******. Ben brown is a spud of the highest order

Really? You don't rate Ben Brown?

I mean yes, they are ****ed - but calling Ben Brown a spud of the highest order is way off.

WOW just WOW talk about delusional, several things already wrong with that selling hope article

1. lolnorf are still going to be s**t in 2 years and beyond
2. Josh Kelly will select a big club if he does come to Victoria, if he wanted lolnorf he would've gone there now.
3. Goldstein will not return to 2015 form, he is finished.
4. Father sons are just that, having dads who played AFL doesn't make the sons guns who will turn a club around.

Overall that was just a selling hope article, i doubt even Marc McGowan believes what he wrote and if he does then he has to be lolsnakebaker.

I doubt that 2 of the 3 Norf f/s will nominate Norf. Blakely a lock for Sydney and Scott to the GC.
I read that Adam Cerra was not interest in going to Norf. He must hate those minnows as much as us being a tiger supporter.
#LOLNorf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the obvious ones (Dangerfield Ward MCrouch). The oppo player from the finals that impressed me most was Himmelberg. Wouldn't mind him at Punt Rd (minus the man bun).
Most impressed by him when he played against us in the final series.

Most impressed by him when he played against us in the final series.

Same. First game at the MCG with 94,000 screaming Tiger fans you would expect him to be a little overawed but he played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back