No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This knob also said " Tigers last game of the season was a dead rubber because it did not matter if the Tigers finished forth or fifth
as they will go out in straight sets anyway.
Clearly a football analyst of extraordinary insight and perception.

WOW just WOW talk about delusional, several things already wrong with that selling hope article

1. lolnorf are still going to be s**t in 2 years and beyond
2. Josh Kelly will select a big club if he does come to Victoria, if he wanted lolnorf he would've gone there now.
3. Goldstein will not return to 2015 form, he is finished.
4. Father sons are just that, having dads who played AFL doesn't make the sons guns who will turn a club around.

Overall that was just a selling hope article, i doubt even Marc McGowan believes what he wrote and if he does then he has to be lolsnakebaker.

This knob also said " Tigers last game of the season was a dead rubber because it did not matter if the Tigers finished forth or fifth
as they will go out in straight sets anyway.
So when Choco asked him what is meant by the necklace he was wearing he replied my girl friend gave it to me its my name.....four letters.. ( Knob )

So when Choco asked him what is meant by the necklace he was wearing he replied my girl friend gave it to me its my name.....four letters.. ( Knob )

I love that story. And as a much as Choco is a loose cannon he sure is a great judge of character

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we stop giving the fake tan leather wallet any airtime? Really grinds my gear he goes by ‘the list manager’ when he manifestly failed himself.

Interview, fact, and all 6 did.

All 6 like North's list and want to work with Brad Scott. Dow was told during the interview that Josh Kelly has committed to North for 2020.

Brayshaw because his dad played for North

Stephenson because he trained with North in the pre-season and follows North now.

Cerra wants to make his mum happy and thinks North have a real shot to do a bulldogs/richmond this year.

Rayner wants to prove that he is better than dustin martin and that North were better off selecting him.

LDU is good friends with EVW and likes that hypens are treated as equals at North.
Groin guru again delusional... what is it about Norf fans that makes them go full *

So I was at a golf day yesterday and wore my premiers polo and a guy complimented me on the shirt and mentioned his son in law used to play for Richmond, so I asked who it was and was Chris Newman.
Got talking and he mentioned that lolnorf tried to poach him to be a assistant and he said thanks but no thanks.
#lolnorf

So I was at a golf day yesterday and wore my premiers polo and a guy complimented me on the shirt and mentioned his son in law used to play for Richmond, so I asked who it was and was Chris Newman.
Got talking and he mentioned that lolnorf tried to poach him to be a assistant and he said thanks but no thanks.
#lolnorf

Haha how's the modesty of him- says he simply used to play but was actually the bloody captain. Good on him

#lolnorf
Touch of class is Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back