Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 17 Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

proxy.php

proxy.php

Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC
Van Cortlandt Park

Listen on! Listen on! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring, and that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now, busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned! By the dust of 'em all, SFA's learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here, and it finishes here!

Two teams enter, one team leaves. And now, I've got two teams — two teams with a gut full of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, winning time's here!

Coney Island Warriors
The Wazzas started their season in a blaze of glory. They won everything and Joe was kicking goals from everywhere. TheInjuryFactory and candiehappy lead a midfield that has had no trouble finding the qooty. Then came the curse of pantskyle! With their season on the line can the Wazzas break the curse and potentially finish top four?

Roys FFC
The reigning premiers haven't had it all their own way this season. After being in a strong position mid season they find it's potentially all or nothing this week. Mooch has enjoyed another fantastic season with 62 goals and TedDougChris has been prolific in the midfield supported by Matt_352. The Roys have a lot of experience and will relish the pressure.

Thunderdome Battle 1 Wooshette v Mooch
Woosh had her colours lowered by okeydoke7 last week and will be desperate to contain another gun FF in Mooch. I'm sure she won't take any prisoners and will pinch, tickle, even squeeze his balls to get the win. Mooch kicked 4 last week and has been consistent all season. Lets see how he handles Wooshy's attention!

Thunderdome Battle 2 Freofalcon v Broken
The battle of the big men. Freofalcon was well beaten by U2tigers last week and is one Wazza that can be a key to turning the team's fortunes around. He needs to play a blinder to give his mids first use. Likewise, Broken was beaten by tigerturbulance and will need to use his experience to dominate. This could be the decisive match up.

Thunderdome Battle 3 BigJoeD_ v Reardo
Joe has been leading the Fred all season but goes into the last round only 1 goal ahead despite kicking 4 last week. His form is good but the Wazzas would love to get him over the line with a big bag of goals. It won't be easy though. Reardo did a good job holding OES to 3 goals in a losing side so won't be lacking in confidence.

Tip Get your battle gear on and get ready to rumble. Roys by 5 points in a thriller.

Captains to name their teams by 11.59pm on Thursday, and post in the Team Submissions thread

So, we're playing at the Thunderdome this week. Nice move, India sucked.
We played in Indonesia all week and the only coffee available came out of the arse of a cat.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC
Van Cortlandt Park

Listen on! Listen on! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring, and that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now, busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned! By the dust of 'em all, SFA's learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here, and it finishes here!

Two teams enter, one team leaves. And now, I've got two teams — two teams with a gut full of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, winning time's here!

Coney Island Warriors
The Wazzas started their season in a blaze of glory. They won everything and Joe was kicking goals from everywhere. TheInjuryFactory and candiehappy lead a midfield that has had no trouble finding the qooty. Then came the curse of pantskyle! With their season on the line can the Wazzas break the curse and potentially finish top four?

Roys FFC
The reigning premiers haven't had it all their own way this season. After being in a strong position mid season they find it's potentially all or nothing this week. Mooch has enjoyed another fantastic season with 62 goals and TedDougChris has been prolific in the midfield supported by Matt_352. The Roys have a lot of experience and will relish the pressure.

Woosh had her colours lowered by okeydoke7 last week and will be desperate to contain another gun FF in Mooch. I'm sure she won't take any prisoners and will pinch, tickle, even squeeze his balls to get the win. Mooch kicked 4 last week and has been consistent all season. Lets see how he handles Wooshy's attention!

Thunderdome Battle 2 Freofalcon v Broken
The battle of the big men. Freofalcon was well beaten by U2tigers last week and is one Wazza that can be a key to turning the team's fortunes around. He needs to play a blinder to give his mids first use. Likewise, Broken was beaten by tigerturbulance and will need to use his experience to dominate. This could be the decisive match up.

Thunderdome Battle 3 BigJoeD_ v Reardo
Joe has been leading the Fred all season but goes into the last round only 1 goal ahead despite kicking 4 last week. His form is good but the Wazzas would love to get him over the line with a big bag of goals. It won't be easy though. Reardo did a good job holding OES to 3 goals in a losing side so won't be lacking in confidence.

Tip Get your battle gear on and get ready to rumble. Roys by 5 points in a thriller.

Captains to name their teams by 11.59pm on Thursday, and post in the Team Submissions thread

Good OP, I’ve missed the simple ones! Dunno about squeezing Mooches balls though, last time I tried that all I got was a handful off knobbly knee.

The Thunderdome is where I'm right at home
Dj3Vp8o.jpg

However we fear the Roys nipple twist is back on again. With the Warriors most likely to make the finals, we're on shaky ground. I suspect a narrow Warriors win and the shitty Hawks sneaking in to 8th.

Two teams enter, one team leaves.
giphy.gif

This could be fun. I need a big big week to get my hands on the Fred medal. So a bit of sweet talking with the lovely lovely Woosh is required.

Good OP, I’ve missed the simple ones! Dunno about squeezing Mooches balls though, last time I tried that all I got was a handful off knobbly knee.
Yeah sorry about that. You needed to go lower.

This could be fun. I need a big big week to get my hands on the Fred medal. So a bit of sweet talking with the lovely lovely Woosh is required.

Yeah sorry about that. You needed to go lower.
I can’t bend down any lower :$

Looking forward to a week of stats, mine craft, and complaining.
Don't forget long-form story-telling. Mobbs is about due another episode I reckon. So settle in. Barrels will bring you a gorgonzola chud and Stoods will serenade you before the bounce. I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear during the game, and royboy2 will give you a consoling hug after I kick 17 goals on you and take home the Fred medal. It's nothing personal you understand.

Don't forget long-form story-telling. Mobbs is about due another episode I reckon. So settle in. Barrels will bring you a gorgonzola chud and Stoods will serenade you before the bounce. I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear during the game, and royboy2 will give you a consoling hug after I kick 17 goals on you and take home the Fred medal. It's nothing personal you understand.
Don’t get too cocky my friend, the #IronCurtains are not to be taken lightly.
And you better shout sweet nothings not whisper.

5CB46F5F-9F4F-4B96-AF55-808CD5546D49.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Thunderdome is where I'm right at home
Dj3Vp8o.jpg

However we fear the Roys nipple twist is back on again. With the Warriors most likely to make the finals, we're on shaky ground. I suspect a narrow Warriors win and the shitty Hawks sneaking in to 8th.

Nice cod piece

Remove this Banner Ad

Back