Media The Sweet FA - Three Things I Learnt This Week: NOW WITH BEEZ MELTS

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Double chances ain't worth the pixels they're written on
2. Far Kern is a future captain
3. Never write off the Swamprats

1. Fighting Furies should be called Richmond and ChappyUK.
2. Ant Bear's erratic behaviour and general lack of redeeming personality traits can be linked to the high lead content of the paint in his nursery as a child.
3. The GUMBY's have a future and BRAB could lead us to the promised land.

1. The Dragons are now 10x better off than they were 5 weeks ago
2. This league isn't for the pea of heart and acorn of brain
3. Hawks always win in milestone games. Also got a 200th this week and 200th and 350th next week.

2. Ant Bear's erratic behaviour and general lack of redeeming personality traits can be linked to the high lead content of the paint in his nursery as a child.
Hey, I have lots of redeeming features!

I redeem food vouchers , gift cards, frequent flyer points and Woolies reward points

tenor.gif

I prefer Chappyuk and the Fighting Furies.

1) dont lowball Chappyuk and my goon squad mightymalaka and PieLebo87 . you didn't lose to Richmond, you lost to the power of goon

2) Ant Bear should be killed, killed with fire. tagging him only encourages his fragile needy ego

3) dude...... i mean, dude...... you seriously need a root

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing gets veterans that have contributed very little all season to come out of the woodwork like State of Origin.

1. The Dragons are now 10x better off than they were 5 weeks ago
2. This league isn't for the pea of heart and acorn of brain
3. Hawks always win in milestone games. Also got a 200th this week and 200th and 350th next week.
I was going to pay you a compliment ......but alas that moment of insanity has passed

1. TheInjuryFactory very much up there in the EKA running and rightfully so
2. Chappyuk is a treacherous dog but I still love him
3. This is the least hyped and least interesting awards and finals season in my 7 here.

1. Another Grand Final
2. Loving it's against my former team
3. What a fitting way to end my career

Remove this Banner Ad

Back