2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree .....just debating ATM between Robbie and Wingard for my D3 ......the $50K price differential may decide who i go with ....but prefer Robbie
+1.

We want SexyRobbie TheOz

I agree .....just debating ATM between Robbie and Wingard for my D3 ......the $50K price differential may decide who i go with ....but prefer Robbie

Mexican kid meme

Hullo boyzz (and lasses)

Hope you all are having the toughest preseason in years and are training the house down. Happy NY to you all.

In SC terms I don't have the miles in the legs and have put on a few kegs. Can someone please forward a link to an SC Excel spreadsheet? Cheers
Happy new year brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone considering the "Grand Final Effect"? Below is the top 3 averaging players (H&A season AVG) from each of the Grand Finalists. Also, those 3 players follow up season averages.

Dusty 119
Cochin 101
Townsend 98
Crouch 111
Sloane 110
Laird 100

Dusty 104
Cochin 90
Townsend 51
Crouch 102
Sloane 97
Laird 108

Hannebery 113
Kennedy 113
Parker 112
Bontempelli 108
Dalhaus 96
Hunter 95

Hannebery 97
Kennedy 103
Parker 99
Bontompelli 105
Dalhaus 91
Hunter 82

Priddis 113
Mitchell 108
Gaff 103
Nicnat 103
Lewis 102
Gunston 96

Priddis 109
Mitchell 104
Gaff 91
Nicnat 106
Lewis 99
Gunston 92

So as you can see, plenty of drop offs in scoring. Plenty of "auto pick" players in the list also. Could be a variety of factors, from decreased motivation, to injuries that linger due to a longer season, a later start to preseason, coaches changing structures to try to get to the next level.
Whatever it is, could have impacts on plenty of popular picks. Eg, would you be happy with Grundy if he averages 120? Treloar and Yeo are others of interest heading to 2019.

Eg, would you be happy with Grundy if he averages 120?

Yeah - I would be, I appreciate there may be some value lost in this but hes going to be averaging 15 ppg better then the #3 ruck and hard as to trade in. Given the positional scarcity, his lack of injury history, rule changes that will favor him, his age, hes a must have this year.

Anyone considering the "Grand Final Effect"? Below is the top 3 averaging players (H&A season AVG) from each of the Grand Finalists. Also, those 3 players follow up season averages.

Dusty 119
Cochin 101
Townsend 98
Crouch 111
Sloane 110
Laird 100

Dusty 104
Cochin 90
Townsend 51
Crouch 102
Sloane 97
Laird 108

Hannebery 113
Kennedy 113
Parker 112
Bontempelli 108
Dalhaus 96
Hunter 95

Hannebery 97
Kennedy 103
Parker 99
Bontompelli 105
Dalhaus 91
Hunter 82

Priddis 113
Mitchell 108
Gaff 103
Nicnat 103
Lewis 102
Gunston 96

Priddis 109
Mitchell 104
Gaff 91
Nicnat 106
Lewis 99
Gunston 92

So as you can see, plenty of drop offs in scoring. Plenty of "auto pick" players in the list also. Could be a variety of factors, from decreased motivation, to injuries that linger due to a longer season, a later start to preseason, coaches changing structures to try to get to the next level.
Whatever it is, could have impacts on plenty of popular picks. Eg, would you be happy with Grundy if he averages 120? Treloar and Yeo are others of interest heading to 2019.
Gaff will be hungrier then fat boy Hibberd on a backline 50 loose ball get.

He's gonna average 115

As for West Coast all of Redden Shuey and Sheed are under priced.
Gaff and Yeo are right on the money and should both improve their average a bit.
Only thing Im worried about is Yeo copping a tag but this will only allow Shuey and Gaff more freedom.
Im seriously considering them.

As for Collingwood with the addition of Beams I can only see a small decline their midfielders average. Im staying the hell away.

Gaff will be hungrier then fat boy Hibberd on a backline 50 loose ball get.

He's gonna average 115

As for West Coast all of Redden Shuey and Sheed are under priced.
Gaff and Yeo are right on the money and should both improve their average a bit.
Only thing Im worried about is Yeo copping a tag but this will only allow Shuey and Gaff more freedom.
Im seriously considering them.

As for Collingwood with the addition of Beams I can only see a small decline their midfielders average. Im staying the hell away.
I’d start with Gaff if he was available round 1. It might tak3 me until round 9 or 10, but I’ll probably have him by then.

Hai Vast, welcome back you splendid kent.
:moustache::thumbsu:
Is big Joe gonna make it back anytime soon?

Good to be back. I smell hope in the air.
A truly wonderful time of the year for sc players.

I hope so. Some rumours he may not be fully over his OP yet. But if ur asking for SC purposes I dont think he will be relevant unless he is under 200k. Not sure what his price is.

Good to be back. I smell hope in the air.
A truly wonderful time of the year for sc players.

I hope so. Some rumours he may not be fully over his OP yet. But if ur asking for SC purposes I dont think he will be relevant unless he is under 200k. Not sure what his price is.
Yes, yes it is.

Big smokin Joe is 277k, slightly awkward price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back