Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): ashy bashy
Preferred Position 1:ff
Preferred Position 2:foll
Preferred Position 3:f
Number:31
Height:5'2
Weight:102
Preferred Team (if you have one): carlton
State (optional):melbourne
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: no

Name (your BigFooty username): ashy bashy
Preferred Position 1:ff
Preferred Position 2:foll
Preferred Position 3:f
Number:31
Height:5'2
Weight:102
Preferred Team (if you have one): carlton
State (optional):melbourne
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: no
melbourne is a state in my mind

Look rfctiger74 !! Relton is signing up. Get on it!

Relton has achieved the pinnacle of success, he wouldn't slum it in the SFA.

Also he would never ever be a blue bagger, that's just offensive and is reportable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've just signed up a bay legend (ok massive flog, but by bay standards that is the same thing) and now he has to fill out some bureaucratic bullshit template and wait 24 hours to be accepted? How it this conducive of actually getting people to go to the effort of joining this league? Particularly when most think it is a massive nerdfest to begin with - now we make them 'get accepted'. We should be making it easier on flogs, you flogs. When Frankston Rover (miss you buddy :() signed me up, it was with nothing but the promise of repeated sexual favours, and I think we can all agree the league is better for it.

#maketheSFAgreatagain

So I've just signed up a bay legend (ok massive flog, but by bay standards that is the same thing) and now he has to fill out some bureaucratic bullshit template and wait 24 hours to be accepted? How it this conducive of actually getting people to go to the effort of joining this league? Particularly when most think it is a massive nerdfest to begin with - now we make them 'get accepted'. We should be making it easier on flogs, you flogs. When Frankston Rover (miss you buddy :() signed me up, it was with nothing but the promise of repeated sexual favours, and I think we can all agree the league is better for it.

#maketheSFAgreatagain

Can the gumbies have them?

Name (your BigFooty username): harry000
Preferred Position 1: Half Forward flank
Preferred Position 2: Wing
Preferred Position 3: Forward Pocket
Number: 15
Height: 182
Weight: 85kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Warriors
State (optional): Tasmania
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: zackah

#maketheSFAgreatagain
Agree. Why make the new players do this? If we need a sign up thread, let it be something captains can screw up for lols.

Name (your BigFooty username): harry000
Preferred Position 1: Half Forward flank
Preferred Position 2: Wing
Preferred Position 3: Forward Pocket
Number: 15
Height: 182
Weight: 85kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Warriors
State (optional): Tasmania
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: zackah
Welcome to the SFA Harry, in 24 hours you will officially be a Warrior rookie and all the joy that that entails :D

Welcome to the SFA Harry, in 24 hours you will officially be a Warrior rookie and all the joy that that entails :D
Can you please tell the media waiting outside my house that Im hungover. Ill do my press conference tomorrow.

Can you please tell the media waiting outside my house that Im hungover. Ill do my press conference tomorrow.
Flash them, it will keep them occupied until tomorrow when you come out.

Flash them, it will keep them occupied until tomorrow when you come out.
This is the type of PR advice that made me choose the warriors over the other franchises who have been on their knees trying to get my signature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back