No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of the younger posters had to look up the term, biro
I love me some olde time words. Fiddlesticks 2 the new jargon
LOL
It's that stick that you wiggled over paper to make letters that people could read. Not that board that you tap that makes letters show up on a device.

Get your batman to send a pigeon to the club requesting resupply of fountain pens, providing of course that it hasn't been eaten by the Flanders Pigeon Murderer - in which case you'll need to request resupply of pigeons too. I'm sure your batman can spare a quart of blood since he's going to waste it all anyway when he goes over the top in the next offensive.
Is Alfred Batman's batman?

It's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole
Or moving a donkey in a semi circular direction by yourself but with others.

Semi circle = arc
Donkey = ass
By yourself = i
With others = us

Arcassius. I always find the best jokes are the ones you need to explain... and even then that only make sense to yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think it’s the game plan - we still don’t have the players to execute good footy atm.

It’s preseason so I’m going to hold judgement. We really need a good quick small or two in the forward line. Unfortunately Ballas and Matera aren’t going to cut it.

Midfield also seems to be lacking however it will be much better when Fyfe’s back.

Remember that we have the fourth youngest list in the AFL. We are a year or two off seeing the best out of Logue, Brayshaw and Cerra. Collingwood just seemed sooo much more slicker with the footy today.

Finals are a pipe dream however if there’s clear improvement and a 9-12th finish I’ll be happy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t think it’s the game plan - we still don’t have the players to execute good footy atm.

It’s preseason so I’m going to hold judgement. We really need a good quick small or two in the forward line. Unfortunately Ballas and Matera aren’t going to cut it.

Midfield also seems to be lacking however it will be much better when Fyfe’s back.

Remember that we have the fourth youngest list in the AFL. We are a year or two off seeing the best out of Logue, Brayshaw and Cerra. Collingwood just seemed sooo much more slicker with the footy today.

Finals are a pipe dream however if there’s clear improvement and a 9-12th finish I’ll be happy

A good post using sense and reason. But this is a melt thread, reserved for those who want to vent and fume away. Just chuckle to yourself when the veins are rupturing in their foreheads, save your sense and reason for other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back