Luke bevidge will discombobulated the swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
After losing two JLT games to some of the worst teams in the league, everyone has written us off. And rightly so. We were poor last year and we were putrid in the preseason. Or were we?

During the preseason training we heard rumours of a new game plan. Bevo deliberately threw those games to keep his genius new game plan secret. Bringing it out in JLT would give Longmire three weeks to come up with a counter strategy. This Saturday night Bevo will unleash his strategic magnum opus and the Swans will be completely helpless.

Long Live Luke Bevidge

That was the masking novelty. The real revolutionary gameplan is the Distracting Jumper Strategy

We have to plan the jumper strategy roll out carefully. Which teams will it distract the most? We have at least Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Patriot, and Captain Marvel colour options to deploy before going with individual player options in Caleb Daniel as Antman and Dale Morris as Deadpool or Wolverine to honour his healing powers. ....... yes I’m a nerd who has thought about this too much since the Thor jumper came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the coach has a new game plan, it's definitely been hidden in the last few weeks. Maybe we over-handballed deliberately and we will be doing a lot more kicking when the real stuff starts. Maybe bring it back to grassroots & just get the ball forward even if it means kicking it along the ground. We will see what Bevidge has in store on the weekend

Also looking forward to Caleb Daniel discombobulating Lance Franklin

If the coach has a new game plan, it's definitely been hidden in the last few weeks. Maybe we over-handballed deliberately and we will be doing a lot more kicking when the real stuff starts. Maybe bring it back to grassroots & just get the ball forward even if it means kicking it along the ground. We will see what Bevidge has in store on the weekend

Also looking forward to Caleb Daniel discombobulating Lance Franklin

Baz Smith likes this

After losing two JLT games to some of the worst teams in the league, everyone has written us off. And rightly so. We were poor last year and we were putrid in the preseason. Or were we?

During the preseason training we heard rumours of a new game plan. Bevo deliberately threw those games to keep his genius new game plan secret. Bringing it out in JLT would give Longmire three weeks to come up with a counter strategy. This Saturday night Bevo will unleash his strategic magnum opus and the Swans will be completely helpless.

Long Live Luke Bevidge

Love it ScragCity

I was waiting for him to flick the switch as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Brownlow. Will lead us to flag #3... right before seeking trade home to 3rd WA team, Hutt River Jabbas.
The AFL have always wanted to go multinational. Hutt River might be their best chance. I wouldn't put it beyond them.

That was the masking novelty. The real revolutionary gameplan is the Distracting Jumper Strategy

Buddy will be all coked up. Runs on the ground. Can't get his eyes of the Thor guernsey. On his phone in the forward pocket all 1st Qtr trying to order one.

OMG sports reporter on 3AW confidently picked us over Swans! Even Ross picked it up and whatisname said he thinks we'll go alright this year.
I'm the eternal doubting Thomas (due to years of dashed dreams - 2016 was one of those wasn't it? - a dream I mean).
Anyway I can't see a team without a full forward and full back beating anyone no matter how good they are around the ground.
Hope I'm wrong.

PS: I've also invested in reserved seats this year so if nothing else I have put the curse on them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OMG sports reporter on 3AW confidently picked us over Swans! Even Ross picked it up and whatisname said he thinks we'll go alright this year.
I'm the eternal doubting Thomas (due to years of dashed dreams - 2016 was one of those wasn't it? - a dream I mean).
Anyway I can't see a team without a full forward and full back beating anyone no matter how good they are around the ground.
Hope I'm wrong.

PS: I've also invested in reserved seats this year so if nothing else I have put the curse on them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
But if we win all our home games you can take the credit.

What is the equivalent of a ‘Knighthood’ for Bigfooty extradinaires? Mods? Yeh?nah, they are flogs. I think Scrag should be presented with something for his insight - stay tuned.

Long Live Luke Bevidge
Genius Scrag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back