Izak “me me me” Rankine.
“Look at me I have the ball”
“Watch me kick the winning goal”
“Me me me”
“I’m izak Rankine”

terrible
That is exactly what happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll tell you one thing for free, Europe will move on and open up to each other while Australia will be still bickering and keeping state borders shut and locking down every 5 minutes despite having stuff all infections, this country despite being in the best position to handle the virus is the laughing stock of the world with the way it's handling the virus.
Which countries consider us a laughing stock?

Did anyone notice in last nights game Matt Rowell having the headset on while on the bench and talking to players when they came off does he think he is an assistant coach now at 18 lol ffs If I was a player I wouldn’t be taking orders from a rookie who has played 5 games

He was probably giving them messages from the coach. Nothing wrong with with that

Did anyone notice in last nights game Matt Rowell having the headset on while on the bench and talking to players when they came off does he think he is an assistant coach now at 18 lol ffs If I was a player I wouldn’t be taking orders from a rookie who has played 5 games

you do realise him and rankine are the best players from any generation. Just listen to Dermie

stuart dew was down on the Bench as well they were next to each other
Still don’t see the issue with them helping the coaches, would rather see that than seeing them do something irresponsible and get on the piss while recovering like some player did a few years back (was either a melbourne or collingwood player)

Still don’t see the issue with them helping the coaches, would rather see that than seeing them do something irresponsible and get on the piss while recovering like some player did a few years back (was either a melbourne or collingwood player)
im pretty sure it was that sylvia bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back