EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not a betting man, but Southampton are morals/dead set certainties to beat Man Ure, would load up to win by a 2 goal margin if I was into that kind of thing.
Why do you say that? I think united will win comfortably.

I am not a betting man, but Southampton are morals/dead set certainties to beat Man Ure, would load up to win by a 2 goal margin if I was into that kind of thing.
A leeds fan prophesing a United loss.
Quelle Surprise!

Wilder can't last at the Blades much longer surely ?Only 1 point after 10 games. They are on track to break Derby's lowest Premier League points record at this point.

A lot went right for Sheffield last year, a lot of 1-0 wins including one at Selhurst when Guaita dropped a routine cross and it rolled over the line. Doesn't take a lot from there for things to go wrong.

Not over yet for them though. Palace lost their 1st 7 games without scoring a few years ago and finished comfortably safe.

Last edited:
A lot went right for Sheffield last year, a lot of 1-0 wins including one at Selhurst when Guaita dropped a routine cross and it rolled over the line. Doesn't take a lot from there for things to go wrong.

Not over yet for them thought. Palace lost their 1st 7 games without scoring a few years ago and finished comfortably safe.
They just can't score. They wasted so many chances today, not sure you can blame the manager for that.
Their goal difference is only -12 despite only getting 1 point from 10 games

They just can't score. They wasted so many chances today, not sure you can blame the manager for that.
Their goal difference is only -12 despite only getting 1 point from 10 games
They couldn't score last year either.. but they could at least defend.

A leeds fan prophesing a United loss.
Quelle Surprise!

2 Things- 1 Leeds are the true United, not the Mancs.

2 - I tipped them to lose at home to Arsenal several weeks ago. I am very confident about the Saints, they match up week against MUFC.

2 - I tipped them to lose at home to Arsenal several weeks ago. I am very confident about the Saints, they match up week against MUFC.

United are United because Man City are City.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the Leeds fraternity somewhat overstate their importance. The Utd v Leeds rivalry is bizarre. They’d see LUFC as being small fry

They are a mega club. You are on the same level as a West Ham or Newcastle.

Manchester are synonymous with ‘United’ btw.

Re: the discussion around Southampton-Manchester United. Lets be honest Manchester United are a terribly coached side and even though mid table have had two notably very lucky wins to put them there (and penalties on demand) but I actually think Southampton are a preferred opposition for United. Think they’ll let them do the only thing they’re good at which is counter. United by 2+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back