Bumped Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

I seem to remember Danilchenko kicking a goal in the wet to win the game at Football Park in the mid 90s after barely touching it all day.

That’s the magic that bloke provided!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was magic at the Prelim Final in 97…he disappeared shortly thereafter.

I seem to remember Danilchenko kicking a goal in the wet to win the game at Football Park in the mid 90s after barely touching it all day.

That’s the magic that bloke provided!
When will we see the delisted players .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I rang the club and told them I'm not renewing my membership until I see some delistings. The guy on the other end said he couldn't help me as he had no more info than me. So I started chanting down the phone: "What do we want: DELISTINGS. When do we want em: NOW" Did it for a few minutes before I realised he had hung up on me.

The club has been taken over by tree hugging wokesters.

Last edited:
I rang the club and told them I'm not renewing my membership until I see some delistings. The guy on the other end said he couldn't help me as he had no more info than me. So I started chanting down the phone: "What do we want: DELISTINGS. When do we want em: NOW" Did it for a few minutes before I realised he had hung up on me.

The club has be taken over by tree hugging wokesters.

"As soon as they got an AFLW team, promoted a relationship with refugees in the area, and engaged with Ben Brown and his missus on their super woke LGBTI+, vegan agenda I knew they were doomed. This has lead to a poor culture and a lack of brutality when announcing Delistings"

Last edited:

The club has be taken over by tree hugging wokesters.

They want my new Visa Expiry details…maybe I could ask for Delistings prior to providing the details?

Brady in his office

braveheart-hold.gif

"As soon as they got an AFLW team, promoted a relationship with refugees in the area, and engaged with Ben Brown and his missus on their super woke LGBTI+, vegan agenda I knew they were doomed. This has lead to a poor culture and a lack of brutality when announcing Delistings"

There's official word on this:
Ben Armafio on SEN said:
You know, the club is always looking hard at how we can make the list better but things are a bit on hold at the moment. Unfortunately our AFLW team took all the resources from our delisting team. This means the list can't be changed unless we reassign someone from my breakfast team, which we want to avoid if at all possible. It's probably not necessary to be honest. Tom Dyson's about to come good, I can feel it in my bones...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club has been taken over by tree hugging wokesters.

Hey, how are you Snake? keeping out of trouble?

ha a different cat that's for sure, did love his BF though. I hope he's going ok tbh.

I liked him too. Didn't agree with much of what he said but we're richer for having different types on the board. Does he have an alt?

Not read the whole thread, so apologies if someone else has mentioned it. But I gotta say I prefer this year's technique of not dumping players the day or two after our final game. To me it shows players the respect of going through their final review, and implies we're taking a thoughtful, planned approach to the list.

Different types and opinions are fine, belittling and bullying people is not. Place is way better without him
Yep the guy has a screw loose. He was abusive and incapable of listening to others opinions. My guess is he still lurks on here, but he can’t shout at the clouds and more. Unless he’s doing it on Facebook or Twitter, which wouldn’t surprised me.

Different types and opinions are fine, belittling and bullying people is not. Place is way better without him

It took me forever, but I try not to sit on the end of a keyboard and judge peeps. It's bloody not easy to do. And the interwebs is the perfect breeding ground for judging. It was made for it. You imagine these heated conversations or the besmirching and or the judging in a pub. It would be a slaughterhouse.

Yes he like the majority of us had his issues and the main thing that pissed me off about him was he's ******* clever. But rarely used that for good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back