Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Everyman - like all the loser bozos depicted in nearly every tv commercial these days (especially the betting agency ones). Personally, I would like to see this Everyman loser from a sappy sitcom/romcom get his own late night talk show - at least he was funny-ish...

He is loathed in the UK, but the Americans seem to love him.

He's Everyman - like all the loser bozos depicted in nearly every tv commercial these days (especially the betting agency ones). Personally, I would like to see this Everyman loser from a sappy sitcom/romcom get his own late night talk show - at least he was funny-ish...

You mean like these guys?

1638928756196.png
1638928787838.png
1638928847251.png
1638929051489.png
1638929079916.png

I haven't seen or heard from a single person online or in real life who thinks Corden is anything but an annoying campaigner
Ditto Kyle Sandilands, and yet he's had a job in entertainment for a million years. It boggles the mind. Who are these people giving them ratings? Where are they hiding?

Nice guy in real life probably.

Unfunny AF in everything
By all reports he's a campaigner in real life as well.

Ok pro tip- teachers love wine. The more expensive the better. We also love spirits. We love alcohol.

We don’t need creams, coffee, chocolate (ok maybe we do need chocolate) but thank us with alcohol.

Remember the next time you are frustrated with your kid we spend all day every day them.
Thanks for listening

Having a wife that works at a Catholic Primary School in a support role and having been to their end of year Xmas shows I totally agree about the alcohol.

Biggest bunch of piss-heads I have ever been out with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing through mass effect legendary edition. Like my 10th playthrough of ME since original release. Man, the reapers are cool. That first chat with sovereign on vermire, so well written.

Having a wife that works at a Catholic Primary School in a support role and having been to their end of year Xmas shows I totally agree about the alcohol.

Biggest bunch of piss-heads I have ever been out with.
We have alcohol named after us (Teacher’s Scotch) what other professionals have that?
you need alcohol working with children

Playing through mass effect legendary edition. Like my 10th playthrough of ME since original release. Man, the reapers are cool. That first chat with sovereign on vermire, so well written.
The whole virmire thing, when you even speak to the ai of the extinct race I can't remember, and it plays the menu music, man, you know the game is cranking it up when it plays the menu music.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'm on 4th play through renegade this time... Felt like a real ass being mean to Tali and Liara.

Also Ashley Williams gets the Virmire treatment every single time. Worst ******* character. Great satisfaction leaving her to die.

Crowded House are touring. I'm trying To get tickets for Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
F me swinging if you dont have an American Express card. What a crock of s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back