Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Individuals are by definition not a group.

The whole point of calling someone a ********** if you assume they aren't is to offend them ... I can understand why some people object to that but at the same time i know a few gay men who wouldn't give a s**t. They would would laugh and probably ask if you wanted a blowjob if you called them one.

And if you've ever seen that happen its pretty *en funny watching the other person try to process it.
The point is protecting the individual protects everyone, not slicing and dicing us into little groups.
Saying someone is a w__Ker is meant to offensive and theres a 100% chance they are.
But yeah that would be funny and is the best way to combat it.

The issue that was glossed over was the vicinity to where this all occurred between both Teams. The accused could have turned back around and questioned the verocity of Clarksons temperament in a already volatile situation and it could have been on for young and old

Old Kev Sheedy learnt the hard way as well with his cut throat

Another example was Old Mate Cox whose boots are now too big for him after winning a Flag and running through the Ruck drill

Mark my words, the next crack down will be where Clubs drill, stand, and prepare outside Game Time and the penalties attached for negative interaction

True, buts that’s the package you get with him. All great coaches are a bit off.

Try to rein him in and you’ll run the risk of losing the genius.

TBH I never thought that calling someone a roostersucker was homophobic till this. It’s just something you say to someone when you’re angry at them, like utensil head, a-hole, mother *er, dog, w***er, Essendon supporter, bastard (which I literally am so is that now offensive?), etc..
I've only got about 682 usable words now

Individuals are by definition not a group.

The whole point of calling someone a ********** if you assume they aren't is to offend them ... I can understand why some people object to that but at the same time i know a few gay men who wouldn't give a s**t. They would would laugh and probably ask if you wanted a blowjob if you called them one.

And if you've ever seen that happen its pretty *en funny watching the other person try to process it.
1710116334335.gif

So 2 week suspension!? Are you ******* kidding me?
Suspended. Won't come into play unless he infringes again before the end of 2025. To be honest I don't mind the suspension and the fine. He has a history. It's the immediate assumption, based on one hot-headed moment, that his character and beliefs are unsound and in need of adjustment that shits me up the wall.

Society is constantly assuming the absolute worst about a person's character based on one thing they do or say, and desperately trying to chastise said person till they're outside the village limits, and it's borderline ******* fascist that they do so. The entire population has overstepped the mark with someone at some point or another, yet that gets conveniently glossed over by self-appointed judges, juries and executioners whenever it's convenient for their all-consuming need to be outraged

Last edited:
Suspended. Won't come into play unless he infringes again before the end of 2025. To be honest I don't mind the suspension and the fine. He has a history. It's the immediate assumption, based on one hot-headed moment, that his character and beliefs are unsound and in need of adjustment that shits me up the wall.

Society is constantly assuming the absolute worst about a person's character based on one thing they do or say, and desperately trying to chastise said person till they're outside the village limits, and it's borderline ******* fascist that they do so. The entire population has overstepped the mark with someone at some point or another, yet that gets conveniently glossed over by self-appointed judges, juries and executioners whenever it's convenient for their all-consuming need to be outraged

Nah zoomba. Its just tribal footy stuff where another club's misfortune is as good as your own club having a win. Only 1 club can win the prize each year so fans get a lot of joy seeing other clubs suffer. I wouldn't take any commentary on a footy forum as having any more depth than...commentary on a footy forum. It's why it's called faux outrage.

Jimmy Krakouer was a hero of mine as a kid and I hope he gets a good payout. He would have earned a lot more money playing footy if he wasn't suspended all the time because of retaliation to racist abuse. Any money he gets now is the karma bus getting even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This right here is the reason why the AFL give him bullshit fines and suspensions to shut the media up.

360: what do you think about the northern games Chris Scott?
‘rablrabl extra break…rablrabl… suits them now…rablrabl players association’

What do you think about it Clarkson?

‘It’s good for the game’

Who’s the *********** who asked the first two questions

You just know Clarko was wondering what the reaction would be like if he just said "I'm not talking about it any more, **********".
I had to laugh, when I watched that presser, I reckon you can see Clarko churning in his head “who is this ***********”

That was great. I love Clarko.
First presser I’ve listened to in a while and it’s because it was all footy related.
I’m sick of the off field s**t.
The AFL needs to be careful that its media partners don’t keep smashing this other crap repeatedly on its socials otherwise fan bases will turn off.
North or no North, there’s only so much s**t we can all take and absorb.

The bloke at the starts sounds familiar I think it’s the flog Sky News vic correspondent Simon Love. Could be wrong but sounded like him

Last edited:
The first minute in regards to Webster is a “shut up, I’m the coach and the leader, I ain’t apologising again”

Absolutely love it. Stick it to the pathetic media, sucked in you campaigners.
That’s all clarko said?
But this tweet from Fox footy made it sound like he called someone a ********** again…. Wish he did tbh lol

That’s all clarko said?
But this tweet from Fox footy made it sound like he called someone a ********** again…. Wish he did tbh lol

Don't know whether to laugh or cry or scream at that. He was absolutely fine, considering the ********** doubled down on asking after clarko said he wasn't going to talk about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back