Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonner v Lyons v Fyfe v S.Berry

decisions.. I don't really like the Fyfe option, Bonner will play every week, Lyons has the highest ceiling, S.Berry is young and has potential to go 80+
In order:

1. Lyons - team high tackles last week and can find it. I don’t think the Lions rate Robertson high enough to prioritise him over Lyons. Only needs a month or so to make fat coin.
2. Berry - really friendly price and role.
3. Fyfe - worried since no Darcy feeding him. Will still play bulk midfield so could work out.
4. Bonner - can’t see him racking up much ball once Sinclair is back.

English and grundy is how im going
Im not a fan that teams cottoned onto the physical targeting of gawn.

Has me worried for keeper league too
Has been happening on and off since 2019, wouldn't be too concerned tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t have Carroll or Cadman at this stage

Don’t much like the fact that Carroll is last on the interchange list

Yes that doesn't look good ...

But turdin 💩 or Owies could be the sub ...

I don't really like this name 23 then a sub comes out of the selected side..

Holmes v Wines v Crouch v Martin

Holmes - Seems like not as much love for him? Even tho they have hinted at him having the same role as Martin? Did well both PS games.

Wines - Should be back to inside mid but port mids are stacked.

Crouch - Looks great but low TOG is a worry / Berry thrown a spanner into the works.

Martin - Juicy HBF role but why more love for him vs Holmes.

English vs Gawn?
Ultimately they’ll be the 2 best scoring ruckman, and potentially 10 points clear of everyone else.
I don’t think you can go wrong regardless of who you choose really.

I’m losing zero sleep over ruckman…until one of mine gets injured tripping over a miniature duck while walking to the mailbox, wearing high heels and juggling cats, you know it’s bound to happen

Last edited:
Holmes v Wines v Crouch v Martin

Holmes - Seems like not as much love for him? Even tho they have hinted at him having the same role as Martin? Did well both PS games.

Wines - Should be back to inside mid but port mids are stacked.

Crouch - Looks great but low TOG is a worry / Berry thrown a spanner into the works.

Martin - Juicy HBF role but why more love for him vs Holmes.
If you put a gun to my head and told me I needed to pick one, I’d take Martin…or maybe I’d just let you shoot me…nope, I’d take Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back