Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

Seeing as multiple people seem to have forgotten, abuse is against the rules of BF. Continuous, page long attacks directed at a single poster in this thread will result in threadbans for a week from this point; doing so again once you have returned will make the bans permanent and will be escalated to infractions.

This thread still has misinformation rules, and occasionally you will be asked to demonstrate a claim you have made by moderation. If you cannot, you will be offered the opportunity to amend the post to reflect that it's opinion, to remove the post, or you will be threadbanned and infracted for sharing misinformation.

Addendum: from this point, use of any variant of the word 'orc' to describe combatants, politicians or russians in general will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. If the behaviour continues, it will be escalated. Consider this fair warning.

Finally: If I see the word Nazi or Hitler being flung around, there had better have a good faith basis as to how it's applicable to the Russian invasion - as in, video/photographic evidence of POW camps designed to remove another ethnic group - or to the current Ukrainian army. If this does not occur, you will be threadbanned for posting off topic

This is a sensitive area, and I understand that this makes for fairly incensed conversation sometimes. This does not mean the rules do not apply, whether to a poster positing a Pro-Ukraine stance or a poster positing an alternative view.

Behave, people.

Last edited:
You seem to be able to read Putin's mind, and know that if we will just give him Ukraine, he will be a happy content little pussy cat, and not raise any more trouble.

Thought I would give it a try too, except instead of reading his mind, I thought I would read the publications of his allies and advisors.

On SM-X200 using BigFooty.com mobile app
A lot of what the Russians and their allies say is bluster though. Looks like you're cherry picking what you think they're genuinely going to go ahead with, or what is false fearmongering. As I said, I don't think Russia has the capacity to take on NATO. They're struggling enough with Ukraine as is. And btw, pretty sure the MacArthur comment earlier had to do with is plans to invade China.

You think stopping the war tomorrow will stop people dying? Temporarily….maybe.
Less people will die.
But what happens when Russia uses the lull to regroup back to full capacity and comes back even harder next time leading to more deaths than would happen now in their quest for the rest of Ukraine?
This is just war propaganda.
Or will you just shut your eyes then and pretend its not happening?
My eyes are open to the mounting casualties.

Is Russia not bogged down in Donbas?
Lol, Russia / Putin are bogged down in an attempt to exterminate the Ukrainian nation, and annex that country into their “empire”. The Russians dying are just cannon fodder for Putin’s Elites to grow their wealth.

FYI: Russia is a Kleptocracy, and its leadership have become billionaire's by stealing that nations wealth. Most of Russians outside of Moscow and St Petersburg are poorer than you can imagine.

Putin is rumoured to be the richest man on earth, and Medvedev as well as Putins other cronies (Lavrov etc) are also billionaires.

Lol, Russia / Putin are bogged down in an attempt to exterminate the Ukrainian nation, and annex that country into their “empire”. The Russians dying are just cannon fodder for Putin’s Elites to grow their wealth.

FYI: Russia is a Kleptocracy, and its leadership have become billionaire's by stealing that nations wealth. Most of Russians outside of Moscow and St Petersburg are poorer than you can imagine.

Putin is rumoured to be the richest man on earth, and Medvedev as well as Putins other cronies (Lavrov etc) are also billionaires.
The people calling for peace sympathise with the enemy thing is just propaganda to kill the peace movement. It has a long history.

But what happens when Russia uses the lull to regroup back to full capacity and comes back even harder next time leading to more deaths than would happen now in their quest for the rest of Ukraine?
This is just war propaganda.
First Chechen War
11 December 1994 – 31 August 1996 Russia waged a campaign for two years but failed to crush the rebels. Russia lost.
President Boris Yeltsin's government in 1996 signed a peace treaty with Chechnya, removed all Russian troops from the territory and granted broad autonomy to Chechnya.

(after a lull) Second Chechen War
Putin assumed office on Aug. 9, 1999, and by the end of the month, Russia was waging a renewed bombing campaign against Chechnya.
The second Chechen war was also brutal, though it proved more effective.

First Chechen War
11 December 1994 – 31 August 1996 Russia waged a campaign for two years but failed to crush the rebels. Russia lost.
President Boris Yeltsin's government in 1996 signed a peace treaty with Chechnya, removed all Russian troops from the territory and granted broad autonomy to Chechnya.

(after a lull) Second Chechen War
Putin assumed office on Aug. 9, 1999, and by the end of the month, Russia was waging a renewed bombing campaign against Chechnya.
The second Chechen war was also brutal, though it proved more effective.
Chechnya close to NATO were they?

For those unsure…sdfc was also all over the Covid threads spreading misinformation about ivermectin.

A vatnik straight out of central casting. Clocks in every Friday night.
I love how I've upset you but don't know who you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the one who's upset with an anonymous poster. Either that or you're desperate for my attention for some reason.
Yeah that’s it…how’s that ivermectin going, by the way?

This is the war in Ukraine thread and you're talking about covid to get my attention. It's like you're some pissweak stalker.
Not to get your attention. To show who you are. Like your mate Rayzor.

You’re trying hard but you’re just not good at this.

This is not Civ 6. They still have to take Ukraine, they still have to consolidate... how long do you think they'll take, if at all?
On that note civ 6 it’s way too easy to go military and crush the AI who seems to not really go military (when compared to civ 4 anyway)

Last edited:
"Preliminarily, 40 dead and more than 100 injured as a result of the terrorist attack, reports the FSB Central Operations Center." - [ASTRA TG] (post is 2 hours old). Another source mentioned 112 total casualties.

A white sedan said to contain Tver licence plates (town a bit out of Moscow) is apparently of interest.

A shopping centre in St Petersburg also got evacuated - details are not clear.

There was a big deal about rumours of a terrorist attack a week or two ago, yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back