Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 83 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 277 76.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a good player and will be a star of the comp but the media beat-up around this guy is truly insane, he's better than an accumulator but still his hurt factor per possession is nowhere near what it should be for the hype levels, and I didn't even see last nights game where he was apparently bad, just from the ones I have seen.
But also he is bloody young and will develop hurt factor, most likely

As you say it is just ridiculous hyping, too early on

Has someone already made a Josh/Nick Daicos comparison to Steve and Mark Waugh?

Nick is Mark… more naturally talented and prettier to watch on a technical level but when the going gets tough, and you are 300 runs behind on a day 5 pitch that is doing plenty, you’d prefer to have the grit of Steve to dig deep and save the day.
I reckon Nick would be all about chasing the red ink and protecting his average though

Don't watch a lot of Collingwood, but he seems like a decent young player. However, is there any other highly touted 50 gamer who hasn't taken a contested mark yet?

Because they desperately want to believe anything that casts him in a negative light.
Hmmn. I reckon he is a decent lad like the vast majority of lads playing AFL and living their dream.

There is the odd dropkick and most Clubs will have a couple but the likes of Ginnivan, the Smiths, Thomas, Stringer are in a minority..

Why would you believe this supposed story?

The guy seems a decent young fella and not a Spiv
I believe everything I read on the internet. Doesn’t everyone?

I’ve done my own research and it’s become apparent the earth is really flat covered by a dome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back