Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Las Vegas Bears Season 32 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ #22to32 - congratulations Cap and MWPP , our joint S32 Mateflon Medallists!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time to fly on the new Bear Air. Good luck Electronic_Renaissance and terrybull on your debuts today.

Go Bears!
Rd1 Plane.jpg

Round 1 Quick Summary
Round 1 v Bombers
Hey all, while we fell just short today, we showed a lot of heart , with performances all over the ground

In a solid performance, Electronic_Renaissance came out tops over the brave CursingFijian. - 93m from 5 to 98.
In what became a bit of a clinic, JoshWoodenSpoon was way too good for Jabba73. - 85m from 2 to 87.
While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, MITS and terrybull were well-matched - there was no victor. - 95m from 5 to 100.
Neither getting, near the ball much, Test Tickle was way too good for Bovo. - 95m from 1 to 96.
I love how JoshWoodenSpoon and Test Tickle managed to continue where they left off and utterly dominated from defence :)

Our rookies Electronic_Renaissance and terrybull showed plenty of promise too
-our future is bright
#oldandnew
#22to32

OFFIELD
Plenty of quality without compromising on quality from Western Stand Warrior , Matera92 , JoshWoodenSpoon and I Dont Care
A spectacular debut from Electronic_Renaissance who posts like a veteran already
I loved the match day contributions from fellow rookie terrybull (all class) and Broken
Also tony alone had several POTY contenders

Last edited:
The cheek of some people posting B&F spam in our thread when they all but ignored us in our match threads last season.
I like how we just kept posting despite the double post :D

Tough break - I have a good feeling that one of us will win next week.

Or a draw.
Really thinking outside but right up against the box with that prediction

Really thinking outside but right up against the box with that prediction

I heard the way to get ahead in these parts is to state the obvious and then do this:

Round 1 Qooty Statistics by JWS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 Posting Statistics by Millky95
X1YnUws.png

Posting stats for S32! A big start to the season for Western Stand Warrior with a double century, captain MWPP with a solid 88 and rookie Electronic_Renaissance fitting in nicely rounding out the top 3

18 players is a great turn out for round 1 with 12 making double figures!

Round 1 DT Tips
ROUND 1 DT TIPS

1628035190280.png

Congratulations por_please_ya who predicted her exact DT score of 95 . A better seer than Trelawney could ever hope to be! Also time to buy a lotto ticket
Well done also to Tigerturbulance and serial_thrilla - who were both just 7 points off their actual DT scores
On the other end of the scale , Supersuns , Tonga Bob and RobR were all victims of the sim being especially cruel to them this week

por_please_ya Tigerturbulance serial_thrilla Metalcrusher eth-dog Chipmunk JoshWoodenSpoon SarahSmiles Ok Boomer GremioPower MWPP RobR Supersuns Tonga Bob

Please have your Round 2 tips in by the first bounce on Sunday

Also as we are only 1 round down, players who missed round 1 are welcome to join :)
I will give you the average difference (27) for round 1
avg diff.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back