Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of backpedaling going on in here right now. Anyone who knows anything about football, knew the kid had it, and it was only a matter of time. Wait until he puts more muscle on in the upper body and those marks stick!!!
I know nothing about footy and I still knew. ;) :p

A new two year deal for Jack almost guarantees the club an option of a fourth generation of Silvagni in Navy Blue.

:thumbsu:
I doubt any family has got to four generations yet.
Marc Murphy a 3rd generation player but all played for different clubs.
Charlie Spargo is 3rd generation player.
Ed Richards related to a long line of relatives in league footy but not sure if direct line of Father, son and grandson. He related to Lou Richards and the Pannam family. That must be closest to fourth generation can think of.

I know a few people don't like the F/S rule. e.g Daicos going the Collingwood with a projected top 3 selection along with Darcy from the dogs. But I find it so unique in our game and a lot of romance behind playing where your Dad did.

I personally hope they don't remove F/S picks.

Wow, that is awesome.
Must look it up and see what era that was.

Bob Sr I reckon was a '30's-'40's player.

Just an aside, Charlie's dad is Paul Spargo.

Paul's dad is Bob Jr.

Bob Jr's the brother of Ricky.

Bob Sr I reckon was a '30's-'40's player.

Just an aside, Charlie's dad is Paul Spargo.

Paul's dad is Bob Jr.

Bob Jr's the brother of Ricky.
Cool, thanks for info.
I remember Paul Spargo for North but I think last year I just randomly was watching some old black and white youtube of some grand final or game from 50's or 60's and remember there was a Spargo on it and think it must have been father of Paul and grandfather of the Demon player now but played for diffferenct clubs. To think there was even another line of Spargo before the one I saw on old black and white video is awesome. One member of this family was also a Stawell Gift runner. Might have been the one from the black and white video on youtube. He looked fast on that video too.

Alex Silvagni's Dad was uncle or cousin to Serg?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously heart and soul, effort after effort reflect his love for our club

It’s the footy I want to mention though…

Hands getting stickier, now to nail set shot kicking, both can get better from repetition of game play though. Just needs to hopefully stop getting these short to medium term injuries

Any pace he lacks he just makes up for with smarts, it’s his footy brain that can set him apart. Tough bugger as well and this season he started to have real presence

It’s all there for Jack IMO. Get a good run with injuries in the next 2 years and he’ll be a lot more than just Stephen’s kid that is a trier but is on the fringes…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back